Jaswant Singh Khalra

theturbanator

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

just wondering if anyone had any pictures of Jaswant Singh Khalra or wallpapers.....I believe he was a great man....who doesnt get enough credit for the work he did....

i did a search on google and i could only come up with one small picture.....anyone got any?

also wut are ur thoughts on this great human rights activist...

I have an audio tape of him.. I think some bits and pieces of his video .. we should put it online.. agreed he was a great guy...

Gabroo! He was a Lawyer and Human Rights Activist who filed a case in the high court and which went up to the Supreme Court of India Regarding 25000 sikh dead bodies which were cremated as "unidentified" bodies during the chaos in Punjab in the 80's and 90's. we are talking 25000 bodies only in amritsar and the adjacent area. He basically asked the court to launch an investigation about those bodies which were cremated as unidentified. His case was based on his own investigation as well with other activists. All these unidentified bodies were of mostly young sikh men. These were the people who were tortured by the punjab government and then killed and then cremated. And those sikh men's parents/relatives/wives/kids never found out what happened to them. Their loved ones were just missing in their eyes.

Jaswant Singh Khalra spoke publicly about the ways of punjab government treating these people. He even came to canada I think in '96. So in the end basically the government couldn't take him exposing them so they had him kidnapped under KP's instructions and killed him I think in '98! (I might be wrong) so he's a Shaheed!

waheguroo,

HE was a great man the only one in my eyez that did anything major for the indian sikhs after 84, why didn't anyone do anything when the punjabi police abducted him in 1995? the indian government destroyz anyone that seems like a threat to them, the police could not account for his report exposing the mass cremations of Sikhs by the Punjab police so they killed him. no one can fight the government even if they are evil..

there are 100's if not 1000's of cases like these

jaspal singh dhillon who was lucky enough to be released after western leaders demanded that he be released...

In a democracy, human-rights activists like Jaspal Singh Dhillon and witnesses like Kuldip Singh and Rajiv Singh Randhawa should not have to live in fear of the police.

the videos at the punjabjustice website have brought me to tears more than once :'( ...its enraging to know that the Punjab police actually tried to bribe and threatened to kill those who demanded nothing but justice ;):( @ :v :g

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Just wondering....if he stood up to the Indian Govt ,why doesnt someone else now days or since his time. One of the reasons we have a Dhari and a Pug is because we would stand out adn then wen we do they would find us and we would HAVE to defend our rights and fight against the unjustice and oppression.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Just wondering....if he stood up to the Indian Govt ,why doesnt someone else now days or since his time. One of the reasons we have a Dhari and a Pug is because we would stand out adn then wen we do they would find us and we would HAVE to defend our rights and fight against the unjustice and oppression.

paji no one cares about religion in india anymore all the leaders care about is money and power, if you go to india now and talk about religion they'll get bored they have no pyaar for sikhi...