Dass

sigher

haha start off smaal about Thin Mal Mal of 4m cloth man, then keep that nice and tidy first then add like another 1m and see what suits your head really and makes it look the best and keeps you comfortable at the same time.

Guest Guest
dont cut the dastaar in half through the middle, 6 metres would be best, and tie a small 2-3 metre keski underneath

6 metres? my dhmalla is 2.42 metres, so does that make it too small? im not coming against your opinion, am asking you to help: so is the size of my dhamalla too small? i mean 6 metres is quite alot of material?

also sorry if ive got the metrics wrong, am n0t all that good at maths either lol

thas no dumalaa its a dumaleeeee lol the standard minimum size of a dumala is 7 m dude my one goes up to about 10 but stil i want it 2 grow lol

give us yards/imperial but for god sake... 2.42m dumala?! are u sure?? grin.gif

I am a female. So what I'm saying is for a girl, is a Dhmalla being that small "normal"? Or should I say a acceptable size?

I am a female. So what I'm saying is for a girl, is a Dhmalla being that small "normal"? Or should I say a acceptable size?

Sorri... my stupid sexist mind assumed you to be male blush.gif

But yes, isn't it a Gol Dastaar rather than a Dhmalla because i dont see how it's possible to get a dumala with its larrs within 2m jee...

I duno.. who am i to say anything lol.. Try any size that matches ur needs jee

Like Naam Simran, you learn a technique, but then u refine it to suit you.. Everyone has thier different styles

Guest Guest

Sorri... my stupid sexist mind assumed you to be male blush.gif

But yes, isn't it a Gol Dastaar rather than a Dhmalla because i dont see how it's possible to get a dumala with its larrs within 2m jee...

I duno.. who am i to say anything lol.. Try any size that matches ur needs jee

Like Naam Simran, you learn a technique, but then u refine it to suit you.. Everyone has thier different styles

What difference is their between a 'Gol Dasthaar' and a Dhmalla? (Never been able to understand this.) They both look pretty much the same to me.