Dass

sigher

Guest Guest
dont cut the dastaar in half through the middle, 6 metres would be best, and tie a small 2-3 metre keski underneath

6 metres? my dhmalla is 2.42 metres, so does that make it too small? im not coming against your opinion, am asking you to help: so is the size of my dhamalla too small? i mean 6 metres is quite alot of material?

please reply, becuase i don't understand. thank you

bhul chuk maarf

also sorry if ive got the metrics wrong, am n0t all that good at maths either lol

dont cut the dastaar in half through the middle, 6 metres would be best, and tie a small 2-3 metre keski underneath

6 metres? my dhmalla is 2.42 metres, so does that make it too small? im not coming against your opinion, am asking you to help: so is the size of my dhamalla too small? i mean 6 metres is quite alot of material?

please reply, becuase i don't understand. thank you

bhul chuk maarf

also sorry if ive got the metrics wrong, am n0t all that good at maths either lol

It all depends on the material of ur dastaar aswell

A 10 metre in mal mal / f74 could be the same size as 4 metres in Rubiya

Over time dastaar material gets thinner each time u wash them so again they go smaller

And the size of ur head could determin that aswell lol

just practise and at the point u think its perfect cut ur marterial at that point, but make sure u can retye that same dastaar again otherwise u may have ruined the material lol practise makes perfect especially with gol dastaar anyway to be honest with u gol dastaar doesnt really have to look neat but it cnt be way over the top, just look at sant jarnail singhs dastaar absolutely perfect:D

thas no dumalaa its a dumaleeeee lol the standard minimum size of a dumala is 7 m dude my one goes up to about 10 but stil i want it 2 grow lol

give us yards/imperial but for god sake... 2.42m dumala?! are u sure?? grin.gif