Laridar Senchiaan

PSD

Fateh Jio,

Can some tell me where can i get Laridar Senchiaan, in the UK (midlands)

thanks

ps. plz dnt turn this into a debate. just need a simple answer to the question thank u.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Hi, I've got a set if you want can give it you,with one missing from the whole series, please mail me on nssall@gmail.com.

thanks.

im not sure if dtf or panjabi roots do laridar senchiaan. i know dtf do ped ched senchiaan, but not sure about about laridar.

sall: i've sent u pm.

also if senchiaan are not available, can someone guide me to where i can get larhidar gutke from.

thanks

over 140 views but only 2 replies.

does anyone else know where to get larhidar senchiaan or gutke from in the uk?

Maybe thats because no one knows, hence the 2 replies.

true...however if this was a thread about reading larhidar or not, then there wud b a big massive debatw. ppl say we shud read larhidar, but wen sum1 asks where to get larhidar gutke or senchiaan from, no1 really knows.

anyway thanks to the ppl who replied. God bless u

wjkk wjkf its lariVaar sikho..................if we r talking bout sri guru granth sahib ji.......... but if we r talking about the rate at which thing r happening its laridaar..................as in 'oh lardaar kam kari jandah ah'!!!!

forgive me if I've offended any1 and if i'm made any mistakes

wjkk wjkf

thanks lowest of the low singhni. and also thank u blinded too. the correction of grammer is needed. i always got mixed up on if its lariVaar or lariDaar

anyway. i know some UK singhs did go to the toronto smagam. not sure if there r still there. but they read this, can they get a sundar larivaar gutka. they know who i am