Translate This Song For Me Plz

Hy could someone translate this song, i get the jist but i want the exact translation if someone can do it or find it:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luKG389RT3s

Fateh ji

with guru ji's kirpa here is the song..... !!! although its not word to word, but hope you will get the message.

1. Whats the point of doing your NAWAAZ when you not gonna follow what it says.

2. You dont like your house, you dont like your family, than whats the point of your bless to them.

3. You read guru di bani, but dont follow it, than whats the point of putting your head in front of your guru.

4. Bulleshah says: You will get to know when (the sparrow will be caught by falcon) or you will get to know about this precious life when your sparrow like soft life will be caught by Jamdoot like falcons.

5. (After your death) No one will ask your Jaat (Caste), only your good or bad deeds will be counted.

6. Your Fake proud and your fake life.... oh man, no one will ask your caste when you will be in front of your guru ji.

7. You dont do honest business, you earn money without hard work, you make SAADH (saints) chor (Thieves) and you still not afraid of allah (Guru Ji- The God), The God has his light on this earth and nothing is hidden from him.

8. Have you ever helped someone who is upset? Have you ever fed any hungry person? have you ever made some one happy if he/she is crying? Have you ever put plaster on someone's wound? All you did was play with the MALA (Rosary) and did nothing at all.

9. One day we all have to go, none of us will remain on this earth. Its only 4 days life, we wont be sitting here for long time.

10. What ever you will plant, you will have to cut only that.

11. Even after drinking amrit, if you cant be an Amar, then will Sikh Panth be proud of you? If you dont fight like Baba Ajit Singh Ji and Baba Jujhaar Singh Ji, then tell me will you call your self Son of Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji? Those who loose to win, will win the game in life. Come on- Wake up O Khalsa, Baba Ajit Singh Ji and Baba Jujhaar Singh Ji are calling you from the walls of sarhand.

Bhul Chuk maaf karni.

Fateh Ji

the songs just depressin loll

could you stop replying to my posts plz you blocked me on msn or i dont really come on so you probably just avoid me and you cuss me posts on ere! :wub:

psssh i dont chat 2 no 1 on msn....so stop gettin offended - also u started it...cussin dha bacha... :wub: