Sikh Modelling

Punjabi_Link

There guys are from the big cities..paisa bolda... punjab ch jatt bhuka marda..aa joker je casanova banne firde.

come on! now what if I say punjab vich jatt bhuke marde aur aase ithe internet te websites kholde! there is no dimension to how we use our money. If a person spends on fun and recreation, then the person should understand that they have a responsibility towards this world. and then they need to do their jobs and contribute if they want to keep doing such thing sin their lives. that is how the world moves. and please try to widen ur horizons too, punjab main jatt are still well off. they atlest almost all manage a drink everyday even though they miss out on meals. the key i feel is to have concern. look forward to help everyone u can. after that, live your life to the fullest.

There guys are from the big cities..paisa bolda... punjab ch jatt bhuka marda..aa joker je casanova banne firde.

come on! now what if I say punjab vich jatt bhuke marde aur aase ithe internet te websites kholde! there is no dimension to how we use our money. If a person spends on fun and recreation, then the person should understand that they have a responsibility towards this world. and then they need to do their jobs and contribute if they want to keep doing such thing sin their lives. that is how the world moves. and please try to widen ur horizons too, punjab main jatt are still well off. they atlest almost all manage a drink everyday even though they miss out on meals. the key i feel is to have concern. look forward to help everyone u can. after that, live your life to the fullest.

When was the last time you went to punjab bai ji ?? When i say jatt don't think of a person you see in the music videos, majority of the jatts(farmers) are debt ridden in punjab.

All i am trying to say is all this modelling and stuff is "ameeran de choj" (rich man's pastime) and yeah today's punjabi youth doesn't give a damn about where the world is heading. I dunno what kinda contributions you are expecting from em.