Hukamnama Question

Guest Narinder Singh
errr wat about personal hukums? like if you want guidance in your personal life? :wub: maybe you have like 10 issues you want to clarify

Of course there's no restrictions on how much bani one is to read veerji, jinna parri javeh parro. =) Hukam however is different.

For instance, how can one take several hukams in a single day and refer to all of them as the order of the day?

Fateh.

tahts not what i was asking, instead of hukum of the day concept, i was talking more about hukum for your personal issue(s). so like say you one something on your mind in the morning, and you need guidance, u take one hukum for that. and then maybe evening comes and you have another issue, i think you can take a 2nd hukum for that in the same day. no harm done? :wub:

Weeeelll the hukam taken in the morning is supposed to guide us throughout the entire day.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Narinder Singh
bruv, dont let anyone tell you how many times you can talk to Guroo Sahib, the more you talk to him the better. Do you really think that after one hukamnama guroo sahib will be like go away youve already spoken to me?? :wub:

It isnt about how much bani one can read, of course thats limitless, but there should only be one hukam (order of the day) taken in a single day, if theres more than one then which one do we call order of the day? Get what im saying?

Fateh.

Guest Akirtghan

lol wat i'm saying is it doesn't have to be "order of the day" i'm talking more in terms of "order for the situation"

but i see where you are coming from.

Guest Narinder Singh
lol wat i'm saying is it doesn't have to be "order of the day" i'm talking more in terms of "order for the situation"

Haha, i get where youre coming from too veereh. :wub:

Haha, i get where youre coming from too veereh.

both veereh are absolutely correct at the place.

the first hukamnama of the day (when the prakash of my mitr pyaara shri guru granth sahib ji happen) will have to be 'the order of the day'

every next hukamnama taken by individual with a confusing or asking situation in hand will have to be 'the order for the situation' and those can be unlimited according to situations.

pray.gif

bhul chuk maaf, peace