Touching 84 Video Teri Yaad

Quest4Akal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG7i08NLbZI

Just a heart wrenching video. Respect to Gagandeep Singh from calgary. Keep it up Singh.

After watching videos like these I think how can people not remember. How can people say it happened move on. Still singhs rot in jail from that time. Still widows suffer. Too many people around the world suffer untold tortures and too many atrocities go on as we speak. Anyone not living in places where this is happening, how can you take even one second for granted. How can we say we are bored. To much bani to read to much naam to jap. This world won't last long the way it is going. To much violence towards each other. We build up barriers any which way we can, on so many different levels. I'm this religion your not. I'm from this country your from another. I'm this color your another. I'm rich your poor. I'm educated your not.

It is truly the worst of times now with kaljug flexing its full muscle. I mean all I see around me now is seperation. Even in our community. Forget about everyone being from the same background. We could be living in the same country with the same monetary class, same religion, same color of skin, same level of education. And I still hear I'M THIS CASTE YOUR NOT. When will it stop sangat ji.

On these forums there is a lot of good but a lot of bad as well. Why do we as a people have to put each other down to feel like we have gotten our point across. Why do we have to prove another wrong to feel like our point has more validity. It doesn't make sense sangat ji. Sadly even in the mind of "religious" people seperation is what I seem to come across rather than unification.

Its like our human culture has been inflitrated by powers unknown to us who have created this atmosphere of hate to make sure all of humanity cannot co-exist because if we could we would not need these corrupt leaders. If we could just see the beauty in all, things like poverty, tyranny, war etc could not exist.

Please forgive me if I said anything that offended anyone. This video just brought out a lot of emotions.

Very well said QUEST4AKAL, i fully agree with you that kalgug is at its full strength..i just hope we as sikhs never forget 1984..and also never forgive these people for what they did..bz these are the same people that are sitting in parliament of india today...may whaeguru said keep its kirpa on all people.