Question About God

_GURSIKH_

Basically he tryng to say why did god create bad people..like why did he put bad fought in people's mind e.g lust, greed n betraying people?

Who is he?? Its you who made the first post, shouldn't you be using "I am" ... :wub: . Did you do something not good?

haha why u wna be wichola or sumfng asking bout him B4NDA ji. :wub: He's my mate sikh who asked me this question....so i fought i'll ask the sangat as i didnt have the answer.

about your last question..we all have done bad things in our life..dnt u fink??

Gurbar Akaal Sat Sri Akaal Purakh Sahib Ji made Maya. Within Maya you'll find all the illusions of happiness and sadness. If we carry on pondering on sadness/happiness we'll never get out of Maya and live free from it.

Some call it a test. At the end of the day, it is Akaal's Will to do this.

There are many references of this in Gurbani, just take some time to read Gurbani - It is there to provide you with answers and even new questions.

Guest Akirtghan
y did god ' suppodsly ' create such bad opinions or bad ppl?? :wub:
Because in a movie it's no fun without baddies as well as goodies.

world would be such a dry place if there was no evil. everything has its parallel, think about it :wub:

for example, if there was no hunger, there wont be any need for food !!!! no thrist = no water. keep going on and on and on and on and on, u get no evil = no good

Guest Narinder Singh
y did god ' suppodsly ' create such bad opinions or bad ppl?? :wub:
Because in a movie it's no fun without baddies as well as goodies.

world would be such a dry place if there was no evil. everything has its parallel, think about it :wub:

for example, if there was no hunger, there wont be any need for food !!!! no thrist = no water. keep going on and on and on and on and on, u get no evil = no good

Hmmmm, never thought about it like that... grin.gif

Yes! You can only appreciate the value of light when you have darkness. Likewise, you can only appreciate the value of Goodness when you have evil to compare to it.

Good one Singh Ji :TH: