Its Confrimed Xbox360 Is Rubbish!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loll forget xbox....................... nintendo wiii alll the wayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! its wiked! :wub:

Too gimicky, I haven't picked up a wiimote since I beat Twilight Princess (although, this may have to do with the fact that my brother lost Wii Sports :wub: )

http://uk.samsungmobile.com/promotion/halo3/index.jsp

And this isn't even official stuff, I don't think you could handle that!

Gears of War was better than the beta I played. Much better.

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Will own all, MGS4 will be last in the series so it might get ported to other consoles in the near future like resident evil 4 did on The Gamecube, but Wii rulez

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Will own all, MGS4 will be last in the series so it might get ported to other consoles in the near future like resident evil 4 did on The Gamecube, but Wii rulez

I think it still remains to be seen. The first couple were alright, but if i have to hold my hand straight out infront of me like samus does, my arm is going to break off. The swinging that I had to do as Link was alright because it was more like wrist flicks than it was swinging my whole arm around dramatically. Still, I'm probably gonna end up getting it seeing as there's nothing between here and Super Mario Galaxy for a while.

Metal Gear solid is one of the best games ever, even worth to buy a ps3 for only this game.

I think your forgetting how many people go for xbox/360 JUSTT for Halo!!

MGS is excellent BUT you playstation addicts are DEPRIVED of multiple gaming and system link ups......those things are just a legend......seriously man you'll never say any halo is crap again once you've mastered the game itself and played it inn evry way possible...ii can even say every way possible with Halo but MGS doesnt even have many wayss possible lol...one player 2 player link up online

Metal Gear solid is one of the best games ever, even worth to buy a ps3 for only this game.

MGS is excellent BUT you playstation addicts are DEPRIVED of multiple gaming and system link ups......those things are just a legend......seriously man you'll never say any halo is crap again once you've mastered the game itself and played it inn evry way possible...ii can even say every way possible with Halo but MGS doesnt even have many wayss possible lol...one player 2 player link up online

system link up is a pain, my bro tried it and it was annoying getting it set up, making sure everything worked and stuff. Online play is much more important, and i'm more excited about 40 player action in Warhawk for the ps3.

system link up is a pain, my bro tried it and it was annoying getting it set up, making sure everything worked and stuff. Online play is much more important, and i'm more excited about 40 player action in Warhawk for the ps3.

Like everything you need to get the hand of using thing...... its a pain driving a car under a list of rules n regulations but we stil gotta learn them....we dont know them at first, gets better everytime........new software....we need to use it more than once to get th ehang of it......and so on......... theres nothing hard about setting it up......... after time it becomes like a second language to you