High Quality Production Kirpan

KamSingh

Is there any evidence, or pictures of Guru Gobind Singh Jis shastars which are made of modern day "sarbloh" aka pig iron?

Look at the following link

http://www.info-sikh.com/GGPage1.html

The shastars held at Keshghar Sahib are obviously damascus, the tint and pattern shows that, the weapons have gold on them, ivory and bone grips. The sheilds are made of rhino / buffalo hide and have gold gilded bosses on them. Are you going to say that theses shastars are not authentic and should not be associated with our Gurus? Who knows maybe in 50 years time they will replace those with crappy kirpans from outside Harmandir Sahib with lil green stickers which say "M.S Quality"

I personally dont like Kam Singhs kirpan, but I respect the fact that he has learnt some kind of smithing, maybe if you were more true to the Indo Persian armoury then you would have more positive feedback, it just looks like a fancy kitchen knife to me.

I personally dont like Kam Singhs kirpan, but I respect the fact that he has learnt some kind of smithing, maybe if you were more true to the Indo Persian armoury then you would have more positive feedback, it just looks like a fancy kitchen knife to me.

It's designed and made by Jot Singh Khalsa. We would love to make a Pesh Kabz but making a metal frame sheath for it that flows with the design would be hard. Are there any Jot Singh designs that you like?

Thanks,

Kam