23 members have voted

1. 1. which one

• PS3
    • xbox 360
  2. 2. CD Formats

• Blu-ray
    • HD DVD

Guest Narinder Singh

Everyone's talking about the 360 having better gameplay, but have u forgotten the ps3 has hardly any games out?

Wait a few more months.

Fateh.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ps3s decent but the 360 is a huge step up frm the old xbox however nintendo wii really does take the biscuit, bar its crappy games (except the wii sports) its a hugely advanced system as for the ps3 xbox 360 debate the ps3 will nt sell as many as the xbox 360 dwn to the need for a hd tv the price and the rubbish games, the 360 has gr8 games price nt to bad and the old bluray discussion tongue.gif

ps3s decent but the 360 is a huge step up frm the old xbox however nintendo wii really does take the biscuit, bar its crappy games (except the wii sports) its a hugely advanced system as for the ps3 xbox 360 debate the ps3 will nt sell as many as the xbox 360 dwn to the need for a hd tv the price and the rubbish games, the 360 has gr8 games price nt to bad and the old bluray discussion tongue.gif

the 360 is a huge step from the horribleness that was xbox 1. But it's not the biggest or best step, and the price point of the 360 is the exact same as the ps3's price point.

/fanboyism :wub:

PS3's sold twice as much console Xbox 360 did in half a year.

And what games has x360 really got, gears of war onlyyyyyyyy

Shrek 3's better than that

LOL thats classic!

i didnt want to get personal but WAAAA, lol thats jst nt true with the new fifa the ea sports games the lotr and call of duty games along with yes shrek 3 make the xbox 360 a formidable system! as for the prices no where near in the same region, xbox 360 with controllers and hard drive maybe 350-400 ps3 same thing would cost ya 600! as for games as it was released a yr before most game developers have gone with the 360, the gpu on the 360 is much mre powerful 2 so graphics wise its better, the online gaming however is where xbox 360 really dominates the ps3 so THERE :wub:

written by me: THE ARMCHAIR GENERAL

i didnt want to get personal but WAAAA, lol thats jst nt true with the new fifa the ea sports games the lotr and call of duty games along with yes shrek 3 make the xbox 360 a formidable system! as for the prices no where near in the same region, xbox 360 with controllers and hard drive maybe 350-400 ps3 same thing would cost ya 600! as for games as it was released a yr before most game developers have gone with the 360, the gpu on the 360 is much mre powerful 2 so graphics wise its better, the online gaming however is where xbox 360 really dominates the ps3 so THERE :wub:

written by me: THE ARMCHAIR GENERAL

Sorry guy, but I believe it was Team Ninja that said the PS3 was more powerful than the 360. They purposefully make their games so that they'll tax the game system. They made their 360 literally set on fire, but the most they could do to the PS3 was make it smoke a little bit. If you think the 360 is more powerful than the PS3, then you are truly a fanboy, like me rolleyes.gif

ha the ps3 does have a excellent fast slu but theres no point as no1 can use it yet as the games for it havent come out and wont be out for a good 2 yrs odd by that time a newer console will be out and sony will be absolutely mashed :wub:

Ps3 is most powerfull system ever developed for games. Just go to wikipedia , Ps3 is much more powerfull. Ibm used Ps3 chips to form the most powerfull computer of the world.

Halo3 is great, but there is no question anywhere as per hardware Ps3 is highly advanced then Xbox in Hardware atleast.