Why So Much Hate Amongst Members?

gurbhagat

WJK WJKF

This seems like a pretty good site, with some pretty intelligent members, however there is so much hate and EMPHASIS to spread HATE and FALSE PROPOGANDA.

reading through some of the threads , the likes of Sarpanch and Militant Singh seem to have a relgion of their own called "Hatred of Hindus" and seem to spend most of their time making up threads to spread nothing but propoganda and hate??

Had they spent a tenth of this time doing parchaar, they might be qualified to call themselves Sikh.

It is nice to see poeple like Dancing Warrior,and AK47 slap them down here and there and bring some normalcy back to this section!

THEN YOU HAVE THE COUNTLESS ANTI MUSLIM THREADS

THEN WE have ten threads CENTERED on Khalistan, and if u apply common sense to oppose it , you are a Hindu, or even RSS??? :awesome

Sikh Politics does not depend upon the khalistan question, it can be directed at progress of Punjab politics.

LETS ALL CONCERNTRATE ON OUR RELIGION AND LEAVE MUSLIMS, HINDUS, CHRISTIANS AND EVEN KHALISTAN ( blush21.gif ) OUT OF IT

a small benti to mods, please keep some control and even delete the tranparently EXAGGERATED threads by the likes of Sarpanch that everone can tell are complete lies.

lets have some Crediblity guys

what i always think about is those ppl that are intersted in sikhi (sikhs and non-sikh)that google up sikhism and sikhsangat always seems to be one of the top hits....but when they open that SS link up...all they see is anti-stuff

they all get false preceptions about sikhism...and it turns them away

I dont think anyone is here to 'slapdown' anyone else. If we disagree on a point then so be it, but to sugest that we are all hating each other is also an exagerrated comment. many people on here will disagree with each other on diff things while agreeing on others.

The forum is split into different sections, this politics one being seperate from the gurbani and general forums. as such, if anyone does wish to choose to discuss important issues such as khalistan or the real threat of the RSS then this section is the area to do so. while i agree that we should not 'hate' anyone, the threat from nantionalistic hinduvata is very very real and its results can be seen everyday in punjab and even in the west.

to be honest sarpanch does link some pretty interesting videos etc especially the ones showing how the supporters of the indian govt are portraying the movement and 1984. its always good to see how the other side views the same scenario.

politics and sikhs can go together as can discussing other faiths, but it has to be done using gurmat, and yeh sometimes we do get guilty of letting our emotions take over and we talk outside of gurmat.

as a public area, people are and should be free to discuss what they feel is right and admin do their role of lookin after things.

to be honest there do seem to be a load of viedos recently which are anti-sikh panth and perhaps more specifically anti-sant jarnail singh ji and anti-khalistan. im not suggesting this is a planned approach, but perhaps where the sikhs were once at the front of producing videos and music to promote our views and cause, that the others are also catching up..?

i dont know how you would tell but are the anti-movement videos coming out of india .. or are they being made in the west? be interesting to see hey?

Im not saying your hating eachother, Im saying their are too many hate thread hating muslims, christians hindus , india etc.

lets have some POSATIVE THREADS, that show all is not doom and gloom, so that MORE people want to come here!

Get it??

I agree with you we need more postive threads about sikhism rather than negative threads of other religions

WJK WJKF

This seems like a pretty good site, with some pretty intelligent members, however there is so much hate and EMPHASIS to spread HATE and FALSE PROPOGANDA.

reading through some of the threads , the likes of Sarpanch and Militant Singh seem to have a relgion of their own called "Hatred of Hindus" and seem to spend most of their time making up threads to spread nothing but propoganda and hate??

Had they spent a tenth of this time doing parchaar, they might be qualified to call themselves Sikh.

It is nice to see poeple like Dancing Warrior,and AK47 slap them down here and there and bring some normalcy back to this section!

THEN YOU HAVE THE COUNTLESS ANTI MUSLIM THREADS

THEN WE have ten threads CENTERED on Khalistan, and if u apply common sense to oppose it , you are a Hindu, or even RSS??? :awesome

Sikh Politics does not depend upon the khalistan question, it can be directed at progress of Punjab politics.

LETS ALL CONCERNTRATE ON OUR RELIGION AND LEAVE MUSLIMS, HINDUS, CHRISTIANS AND EVEN KHALISTAN ( blush21.gif ) OUT OF IT

a small benti to mods, please keep some control and even delete the tranparently EXAGGERATED threads by the likes of Sarpanch that everone can tell are complete lies.

lets have some Crediblity guys

I don't know you don't know me funny how you have only pioked certain people out here hey?My question to you I have freedom of speech what is your problem/Secondaly where have I lied can ou point out a thread in which I have lied????????????????????You probably cannot as I have not lied on any post,do i suggest you stop your 'character assasination ' of me right here,I don't want to create an argument

I have always been at the forefront of removing anti Sikh propaganda off the net I don't see any of that being mentioned,just plain old attacks on me, I will not change my views ,and if you can SHOW ME where I HAVE LIED I will leave this forum today .

I dont want an arguement either.

If you look through your own threads and posts you will see they are very similiar, in that all you talk about it Hindus, its almost as if you are OBSESSED with them.

I am new to this site and when a few of my friends and I saw this site and went through the threads they all thought it was extremist and they got turned away.

I hope you wont get offended but many of the threads you have created about rss and Hindu seem like exaggerations and scaremongering to be honest.

Im not going to point out where I think you have been lying as it will just create and argument and I do nto want to casue you to leave.

I am also from Southall, and I dont see the threats from others like you present them.

You are free to say what you like and free to hate, but I just dont think you are going the right way

WHY NOT use your energy to do something positive for Sikhi than hating on others all the time?

because thats how you come across.

You showed maturity by not insulting or abusing me and I hope someday you leave your hate behind

I have always been at the forefront of removing anti Sikh propaganda off the net I don't see any of that being mentioned,just plain old attacks on me, I will not change my views ,and if you can SHOW ME where I HAVE LIED I will leave this forum today

gotta agree with that. the man should be made "Youtube Minister of Khalistan"

Sadh Sangat This person GurBhagat who has recently joined SikhSangat and has accused me of lying in Posts,a Hindu hater and so on actually supports Sikh To Hindu marriage she claims to have married a Hindu this year,she then goes on to argue that Sikh Gurus had Hindu Marriages,she refers to great Sevadars of the forum such as Machete,RSingh,and Biilja Singh as ' fanatics' even though they back their posts with Gurbani showing that the Anand Karaj was created by the Gurus.

Go back a few pages and she refers to Guru Granth Sahib Ji as a book,she calls Guru Gobind Singh ji 'Guru GoVind Singh',and she keeps going on about the so called pandits that conducted weddings of the Gurus we all know there were NO pandits

See for yourself http://forums.waheguroo.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=149741

I would have put this up earlier but was only informed of her presence on the other site an hour ago

Mod Note: To all.. Don't discuss about members or their faults. Discuss about the message not messenger. Topic Closed