Canada....

Guest Guest..

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

surrey is not far from vancouver... i's bout 15-20 mins... there is a lot of sangat there, buh also a lot of 'nonsense' as well...

toronto has a large sikh sangat as well... i's a lot bigger... buh as from experience, nah nearly as much 'nonsense' from the punjabi community here as compared to vancouver area...

both cities have amazing sangats... toronto probably has more opportunity for work and wha not...

regardless of where u go... there's gonna be goods and bads of that city...

also... i tink there's a lot more toronto sangat on this forum then bc sangat tongue.gif

Guest Guest
ottawa sucks... it smells... i's ugly... i's boring... and some nasty-lookin people there (bahahahahaha)

the only reason they were made capital is because everybody else felt sorry for them... nobody knew who they were... so it was out of pity, really!

...where ever we start staying we get used to that place. Also Canada is way more open and large than here in UK. And i am surprised only 30 million people live there. Also most of their cities are near to US border.