Kaurs In Punj Piarey

WJKK WJKF

I am a big fan of Guru Sahib ji bringing equalty from men and women. But that doesn't mean that everybody can be part of Panj Pyare. Even not every man is allowed to take part in Amritsanchar. Please read Rehit Maryada....

Actually what I wanted to say is:

ਪ੍ਰਥਮ ਰਹਤ ਇਹ ਜਾਨ, ਖੰਡੇ ਕੀ ਪਾਹੁਲ ਛਕੇ॥ਸੋਈ ਸਿੰਘ ਪ੍ਰਧਾਨ, ਅਵਰ ਨ ਪਾਹੁਲ ਜੋ ਲਏ॥ਪਾਂਚ ਸਿੰਘ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਜੋ ਦੇਵੈਂ

ਤਾਂਕੋ ਸਿਰ ਧਰਿ ਛਕ ਪੁਨ ਲੇਵੈ॥ ਪੁਨ ਮਿਲਿ ਪਾਂਚੋ ਰਹਤ ਜੁ ਭਾਖੈਂ॥ ਤਾਂ ਕੋ ਮਨ ਮੇ ਦ੍ਰਿੜ ਕਰ ਰਾਖੈ॥ ਰਹਤਨਾਮਾ ਭਾਈ ਦੇਸਾ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ

Bhai Desa Singh ji in his Rehitnama writes, that you should just take Amrit from Panj Singh and not from anybody else. It is not writen Panji Singh or Singhni. It's straight written. We shouildn't do shanka on that.

Male and Femal have the same right. But are not equal. It's same as you would say apples and oranges are the same. Everybody became a task from kudrat. We shouldn't doubt on our history and Guru Sahib. We should follow what they did what they gave us.

Bhul Chuk maaf wjkk wjkf ji

If you are referring to Bhai Gurdass then yes ...because you and amgust other have never thought that why was bahi gurdass's so called bani was Never put even ONE LINE in the guru granth ji

The very guru that we go to the guruthwara and bow in front of.....you mock its bani...because you do everything aganist it.

You Slander a Saint, your distort Gurbani and Sikh history to fit your misleading, and Bhforce is mocking Dhan Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji!!!!

You really need to check yourself man. Go do some Naam Simran.

Next you'll tell us I can worship idols because look the rock is feminine form and Dhan Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak Dev ji wrote in masculine form.laugh.gif

ekonam, u asked for it.

this is a benti to everybody, to just ignore ekonam's comments. he thinks he is smart, rather not smart at all. going agains bhai gurdaas ji? saying bhai gurdaas ji's vaaran are fake? thats seriusly not a good thing to do. im not joking.

"sant ka nindak parmesar marai"

ekonam says he is 50+ years old and doesnt even know how to use a website forum. quote peopels post and then not replying to them. typing in all caps. come on now, its obvious hes just here to cause trouble. and thinks god does not care about wearing 5 k's. so we have multiple shanke going on. if anybody wants, i can send u the pms he sant me stating this stuff.

and ekonam, u say people are sending u emails on this topic?? get real bro. u just joined the forum 6 days ago, u have made like 30 post and half of them in this thead with ur crazy views on everything. shanke on bhai gurdaas, shanke on amrit, shanke on panj piyare, shanke on akj jatha, and in ur pm u sent me, u did a big shank on the 5 k's. and ur telling me we have other members who took the time out to actually emial u to tell u they agree with u? wow. i have a really hard time believing that.

daas has been on this forum for years now, under more then 1 screen name, and replied to more theards then u have ever seen. and personally had alot people agreee with me on multiple topics, but in all the years of me being on this forum, not a single person to date has ever emailed me about any thread, ever. and here u have come 6 days ago, fulll of anti sikhi thoughts, and people are sending u emails huh? oh plz.

i do benti to the admin sevadaars, to plz ban this ekonam person, as u can read his posts and see he is causing trouble on the forum for no reason at all. we have little kids on this forum, new to sikhi and them reading his crazy views, thats going to put them in doubt, and is deff. not going to have a good impression on them, and thats something we dont need around here.

this reply is to the person who wrote this line "habe saak kooddave ditte, tao palai taiddai laagi" what a poor excuse and it shows how much you realy understand the bani...

so am i to say that were in the bani it say "laggi" "feree" it means that a female is addressing her husband.....what non sence.....i kind agree if you were to say that it was the soul doing benti in front of god.

because we are all "jeev istry"

eg, 1) kav so akar nivn goen jaba muniya munth e traa vass kar pane ta vas ave kanth" ...forgiveness, humblness and the last is to all ways recite gods name in these three good habits you will capture the love of god...

in all the guru bani the soul is the female and it is adressed that way..and the husband is the pruk GOD

the mentioned above line "habe saak kooddave ditte, tao palai taiddai laagi" comes just before the 4 "lava" because before you actuacly wed god like kabeer ji write "Hum eko puk vayae"

the real wedding is with god (soul into god joti jot ) ....in the worldly cermony we get married with a women

"habe saak kooddave ditte, tao palai taiddai laagi" this line was quoted by so called Sant bindera wala...who himself had no clue what the gurbani said as his level indicates ,just because he caused a erapsion in india and hed in the harmander , he had that bombed , had he never hed there we would have not got our brothers killed our women raped and so on.

ekonam, u asked for it.

this is a benti to everybody, to just ignore ekonam's comments. he thinks he is smart, rather not smart at all. going agains bhai gurdaas ji? saying bhai gurdaas ji's vaaran are fake? thats seriusly not a good thing to do. im not joking.

"sant ka nindak parmesar marai"

ekonam says he is 50+ years old and doesnt even know how to use a website forum. quote peopels post and then not replying to them. typing in all caps. come on now, its obvious hes just here to cause trouble. and thinks god does not care about wearing 5 k's. so we have multiple shanke going on. if anybody wants, i can send u the pms he sant me stating this stuff.

and ekonam, u say people are sending u emails on this topic?? get real bro. u just joined the forum 6 days ago, u have made like 30 post and half of them in this thead with ur crazy views on everything. shanke on bhai gurdaas, shanke on amrit, shanke on panj piyare, shanke on akj jatha, and in ur pm u sent me, u did a big shank on the 5 k's. and ur telling me we have other members who took the time out to actually emial u to tell u they agree with u? wow. i have a really hard time believing that.

daas has been on this forum for years now, under more then 1 screen name, and replied to more theards then u have ever seen. and personally had alot people agreee with me on multiple topics, but in all the years of me being on this forum, not a single person to date has ever emailed me about any thread, ever. and here u have come 6 days ago, fulll of anti sikhi thoughts, and people are sending u emails huh? oh plz.

so now you do benti to the sevadaars ...why you don't have the answers , you work under many different name???why are you a fake or just affraid somebody mite challenge your post

get real you have no answers because you are fake.and you the hell are you to judge what god likes..the 5k's ??what 5ks did kabee jio wear??or any of the bagahts ....

shodoo vass pak cath-rahee,

boo paak kia dihe dhock diaa

read your bani but most of all try to understand it in stead of singing with tunes , even the akj , why dont they stop the shabad and explane what the gurbani is say NO BECAUSE IT RELATES TO THEM

LIKE "SOOCHA E NA ACKEA BAN JO PIND DHOE"

HOW MANY BELEVE THAT THEY ARE PURE AFTER TAKING A SHOWER....NOT THE GURUBANI..YOUR BAHI D=GURDASS MAY BUT NOT GURU NANAK OR ANY OF THE GURUS.

Admin note: For now you are under quality control. Next time you use such huge fonts, you will be banned.

Understood?!?!

O THE SANT YOU CALLED A SANT ....WELL THE GURUBANI ONLY ADDRESS SATGURU AS SANT....

"ja kohe nitha kaha satguru ki tis kala moo jume marey"

satguru is the only sant the sukmani referres to satgurus bani .....in the old days sikhs NEVER used the word sant for themself they used Bhai taroo singh ji, bahi thaa singh ji, bhai mokum singh ji...and so on

you never called them sant.

satguru is the only sant no body else.

i have one last thing to add ...for all of you who thing women should not be in the panj peyara .

you are going against the guru maat....you can use your own maat ..but will pay later in hell

Admin note: For now you are under quality control. Next time you use such huge fonts, you will be banned.

Understood?!?!

u are stating gurbani, but gurbani pankti has more then one meaning, as it is agaad bodh, deeper then the ocean, and ur only looking at it from one view buddy. so stop posting gurbani panktis!!!

i work under many differnt names? lol, i said i had another screen name in the past, and the sevadaars already know this. that screen was deleted under my own request, as i didnt come online for a while, and had that screen name deleted. so no i dont work in differnt names.

and i see u have also done shanka on sant baba jarnail singh ji saying he didnt know wat gurbani ment huh??

ok, so lets get this straight, ur list of shanke is such:

1. bhai gurdas ji is fake

2. bhai gurdas ji's vaaran are also fake

3. panj piyare shanka

4. akj shanka

5. panj kakkar rehat is not needed

6. sant jarnail singh ji does not have any clue wat gurbani says

WHY IS ADMIN NOT DOING

ANYTHING ABOUT THIS GUY??

this reply is to the person who wrote this line "habe saak kooddave ditte, tao palai taiddai laagi" what a poor excuse and it shows how much you realy understand the bani...

so am i to say that were in the bani it say "laggi" "feree" it means that a female is addressing her husband.....what non sence.....i kind agree if you were to say that it was the soul doing benti in front of god.

because we are all "jeev istry"

eg, 1) kav so akar nivn goen jaba muniya munth e traa vass kar pane ta vas ave kanth" ...forgiveness, humblness and the last is to all ways recite gods name in these three good habits you will capture the love of god...

in all the guru bani the soul is the female and it is adressed that way..and the husband is the pruk GOD

the mentioned above line "habe saak kooddave ditte, tao palai taiddai laagi" comes just before the 4 "lava" because before you actuacly wed god like kabeer ji write "Hum eko puk vayae"

the real wedding is with god (soul into god joti jot ) ....in the worldly cermony we get married with a women

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Tell me where in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji it says man marry's a woman? Why can't a man marry a man like you said the soul is the female, so what's wrong with two men getting married. The real wedding is with God. I love this your own theory back fires on you. Think it throught before you write something down and hit the mouse.

"habe saak kooddave ditte, tao palai taiddai laagi" this line was quoted by so called Sant bindera wala...who himself had no clue what the gurbani said as his level indicates ,just because he caused a erapsion in india and hed in the harmander , he had that bombed , had he never hed there we would have not got our brothers killed our women raped and so on.

I'm not even a Sant and I beat you at your own game. Sant ji, would have made tossed salad out of you. And you would be walking away with your tail between your legs.

O THE SANT YOU CALLED A SANT ....WELL THE GURUBANI ONLY ADDRESS SATGURU AS SANT....

"ja kohe nitha kaha satguru ki tis kala moo jume marey"

satguru is the only sant the sukmani referres to satgurus bani .....in the old days sikhs NEVER used the word sant for themself they used Bhai taroo singh ji, bahi thaa singh ji, bhai mokum singh ji...and so on

you never called them sant.

satguru is the only sant no body else.

i have one last thing to add ...for all of you who thing women should not be in the panj peyara .

you are going against the guru maat....you can use your own maat ..but will pay later in hell

More ignorance.

Go make your childish remarks where you're considered God. No one is falling for your tricks here. Vada Guru agiya, telling me I am going to hell laugh.gif Aap Hankar vich hai, but telling other their going to hell. laugh.gif