They Are At It Again...

nazzy

SSA brother and sister..

Someone sent me this site http://www.godmandir.com/his.htm

They talk about the Sri Guru Granth Sahib and other historical Sikh events in their Hindu history section. I don't have anything against Hindu's, but this just doesn't make sense. The worst thing is this mandir is not in India, it's in New York, and area with a heavy Sikh population. I can't believe we are allowing things like this/

dude u may be going a bit OTT with this theyre mentioning all the things that have happened nt just in hindu religion but generally such as the great wall of china being built etc, obv they have a weird slant on it but some1 must reli be searching hard to find this firstly and then send it in a email!

bhul chuk maf :wub:

i agree the site does has taken a different angle to Sikh history....

anyone know what this is in relation to "KUMBH MELA: 1796: Over two million worshipers compete for sacred Ganga bath at Kumbha Mela in Hardwar. Five thousand Saiva ascetics are killed in tragic clash with Sikh ascetics. "

are the ascetics Seva panthi's, any idea's as to if this is true??

dude u may be going a bit OTT with this theyre mentioning all the things that have happened nt just in hindu religion but generally such as the great wall of china being built etc, obv they have a weird slant on it but some1 must reli be searching hard to find this firstly and then send it in a email!

Well don't you think its wrong that first they already consider us Hindus. We are not considered a religion in India. They they put all this Sikh stuff under events in Hindu history..??

Well don't you think its wrong that first they already consider us Hindus. We are not considered a religion in India. They they put all this Sikh stuff under events in Hindu history..??

These kind of sites are mostly to get in a couple of stragglers on the internet that have questions about sikhi or want to become sikhs. The best way to combat that is by going to sites like these and getting it higher up in the google page ranking. Or, you know, hacking the hell out of it and making sure the whole site burns. Not that anyone on SS would ever advocate that kind of thing...

im not saying its right or the laws of india are right at all but what i am saying is the nearly nothing we can do about some dodgy site on the internet, live and let be search for kirtan something which will make your time happier