Should We Or Shouldn’t We

Sikhishop.com

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh,

I would take it as a compliment and GOOD sign if people who arn't sikh are still taking interest in Sikhi and in educating others (wow, atleast someone's doing the educating to others, if sikhs arn't themselves...). And like someone else said, just include a detailed note saying how to respect the kakkars and information on the kakkars (meanings and such) I'm pretty sure most will appreciate the extra info and respect the request... ~

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh

Vaheguroo ji ka khalsa vaheguroo ji ki fateh

I think you should give her want she wants as educating people about sikhi and what it inovlves. We shouldnt turn away someone frum havin da chance to teach poeple about sikhi because there nt a sikh demselves!

I understand why you want non sikhs (muslim boys) to have items like kara etc, but bear in mind that, these can be purchased from anywhere. You can get them from dtf books etc and other stores in birmingham, southall. So chances are that they arent going to be coming online to buy these items.

By refusing to sell thes items because someone's name isnt sikh, you are making people think that if sikhs cant sell these to me because of my name, they must be like this in other aspects with non sikhs.

Dear Sangat Ji

Thank you all for you replies and wisdom, we will hence forth refund the money and give the kara free of charge to the bibi for doing seva of vichar! :nihungsmile:

Sikhishop will always look for guidance in making decisions that may effect the panth....we do ask Sikhs and none Sikhs about the reason for purchasing any Kakkar. We have now helped two none Sikhs get into to Sikh to the point they want to take Amrit. We also try and give away items when we can. We do not do this shop for the profit, but only to make sikhi stronger. Most of products now have leaflets advising the buyer the history and the reason behind the product. We will hopefully with Maharajah's kirpa be able to do more vichar soon!!!

Again we thank you for your advice and we are happy that we can turn to such beautifully Sikhs as yourselves.

Forgive us for out mistakes,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ke Fathe!

I think you people are being too hard on these dear loving people. Give them everything or don't have the items for sale. That's my point of view. You question anyone because they don't have a sikh name and make the explain why they want it? Whatever happened to trust? This sounds quite backwards to me. Again, just don't sell the items if you are that scared of people abusing them!

I agree with "peacemaker" if people want to teach others about sikhi. Who are we to stop them? We should be helping them by giving them more information and whatever necessary!! We are lucky that people as the examples mentioned above respect our religion!!

Guest peacemaker
I agree with "peacemaker" if people want to teach others about sikhi. Who are we to stop them? We should be helping them by giving them more information and whatever necessary!! We are lucky that people as the examples mentioned above respect our religion!!

You agree with me for once? :)