Sukh Sagar Radio Playing Vichaar Of Rss Beware

cyber babbar

A Sikh radio station or a Gurdwara stage are all platforms which must be responsibly used to promote Sikhi. A Panthic platform should be representative of the Panth as agreed by the Panth. At this stage in time, the only way this works is through Sri Akal Takht Maryada. Whether we personally agree to it or not, for the sake of unity we have to appear to connect under this unifying maryada. We need to remain distinct under this banner and accept the basic guidelines set out irrespective of our differences. If Shabad Guru, Amrit, Punj Kakaars and Khalsa Rehit is a basic agreeing feature under Sri Akal Takht Sahib then as responsible members of our community we must ensure we promote that. The front man/woman nominated by the Sangat as a medium to promote Sikhi, in my view, must be visibly and vocally adherent to Sri Akal Takht Sahib maryada in the least.

I don’t deny that this Bibi Ji has a deep understanding of Sri Jap Ji Sahib. I remember once being blown away by Osho’s (Bhagwan Rajneesh) translations of Sri Jap Ji Sahib. Fact is, that although they are/were fine kathakars they are not representatives of the Khalsa jeevan (the reni-beni), which is what Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj specifically prescribed for us. That’s where I believe we need to be careful.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question here comes down to :

- does she promote that she is a sikh(whatever you defaniation of sikh)? if no? then why you getting ticked off?

- if maclom, mcleod write books on their level of understanding of sikhi and our sikhs read them then whats wrong with this lady?

- did anyone know if sri singh sahib yogi bhajan took khanda da amrit or not? do some research you be suprised, his background is from udasi, had udasi vidya gurdev. so if he is given singh sahib title by sri akaal takth jathedars, then why you people playing with maryada card?

http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...ighlight=bhajan

- if one argues, she didnt took khanda da amrit amrit(whatever your defination of amrit is), i argue back, did bhagats like kabir, ravidas, namdev, baba farid, bhagat pipa, sain, sadhna, gangka papan, raja janak, trilochan, dhanna whose writing we have in sri guru granth sahib and bow down to everyday took khanda da amrit? they took amrit from their gurdev(guru's) and thats exactly what she has done, she is keshadhari, she took guru dikhya from sant delevar singh ji from nirmale samparda.

if sri guru nanak dev ji was here today in physical body, he would shake his head in disappointment looking at the sikh shariavaadis.

Read full sri guru granth sahib along with bhai gurdas ji varan, sri dasam granth sahib, sri sarbloh granth, show me one place where gurus have limited to elite groups(amritdhari) to do parchar. I for one regards gurbani as enteral truth and atal not maryada which was made it to be sri akaal takth maryada in 1935 by man made scholars. Each maryada that people follow- be it taksali, nirmale, udasi, nihangs, tatkh maryadas should be equally weigh based on gurbani first then rehitnamas not other way around.

Those who like to play maryada card in this thread, the fact there are still some major confusion among sikhs on maryada card you playing about, the fact there are still some major dis-agreements among sikhs on sri akaal takth maryada. advise to all of you who want make an issue out of this non issue go on solve those internal issues first instead of bickering that she shouldnt parchar of sikhi despite she is not even claming to be an sikh and but doing parchar of beautiful garden of sikhi planted by sri guru nanak dev ji(10 jots).

Final question to all- imagine if some keshadhari gori who is sikh academic, doing massive but right parchar of gurbani/sikhi along with other mystic traditions of other dharams, which impotent sgpc leaders failed to do every part in punjab and abroad, would you still play this maryada game card trumphet? i can guarantee of those even who have hinduphobia, 110% will support her in this parchar. there is no question about it, i dont need answers, i ll already know it, i want everyone to ponder upon this question and seek the answers within yourself.

At the end of day, who you guys fooling, this has nothing to do maryada, you people are pujari of cham(cham dristh wale/outer apperance) not innner gyan(bhram drist), your attitude will change according to who you see and deal with, just because this excellent parcharik(anandmurti gurma) wears sadhu livaaj adapated by hindu sadhus who got your buttons pushed, had she been keshadhari gori?? this person who created the thread, probably be the first person be all over her- taking pictures/writing articles/making positive threads about it

Like to make a final post by sharing this sakhi of raja janak who is been given "gurmukh" title in gurbani:

Once raja janak had dream that shook him, after waking up since his dream was soo intense that he couldnt figure which is reality? the dream state? or wake state? to solve this riddle, he invites maha rishi, sadhus of india into his darbar to help him with his dubta, no one could help him, its been months, after a while , raja janak condition news reached to this kid name(asthavaka) who was disabled as he walked you could see 8 folds in his body occuring yet he was bhramgyani, he went to darbar to solve raja janak riddle, when he went to the darbar all the hypocrites pandits, rishi were there, started laughing and making fun of his condition, who in the world this disable kid who can hardly walked with 8 folds in his body can solve this highly delimna raja janak going through, at that point - this kid spoke to raja janak- who are these people? raja janak said i call these people to solve my delimna, ashtavak replied, this people who are chamars(cham dristhi wale) who looked at my outer apperance instead of gyan- laughed/mocked this condition, how could they solve this riddle, this people dont have bhram dristi nor they have gyan,, asthavak at that point gave atamik updesh to raja janak, solving his month long delimna and all these hypocrites hung their head in shame.

i think this sakhi, especially part of hypocrisy of pandits/ maha rishi applies to some people on this thread as well.

Question here comes down to :

- does she promote that she is a sikh(whatever you defaniation of sikh)? if no? then why you getting ticked off?

- if maclom, mcleod write books on their level of understanding of sikhi and our sikhs read them then whats wrong with this lady?

- did anyone know if sri singh sahib yogi bhajan took khanda da amrit or not? do some research you be suprised, his background is from udasi, had udasi vidya gurdev. so if he is given singh sahib title by sri akaal takth jathedars, then why you people playing with maryada card?

- if one argues, she didnt took khanda da amrit amrit(whatever your defination of amrit is), i argue back, did bhagats like kabir, ravidas, namdev, baba farid, bhagat pipa, sain, sadhna, gangka papan, raja janak, trilochan, dhanna whose writing we have in sri guru granth sahib and bow down to everyday took khanda da amrit? they took amrit from their gurdev(guru's) and thats exactly what she has done, she is keshadhari, she took guru dikhya from sant delevar singh ji from nirmale samparda.

if sri guru nanak dev ji was here today in physical body, he would shake his head in disappointment looking at the sikh shariavaadis.

Read full sri guru granth sahib along with bhai gurdas ji varan, sri dasam granth sahib, sri sarbloh granth, show me one place where gurus have limited to elite groups(amritdhari) to do parchar. I for one regards gurbani as enteral truth and atal not maryada which was made it to be sri akaal takth maryada in 1935 by man made scholars. Each maryada that people follow- be it taksali, nirmale, udasi, nihangs, tatkh maryadas should be equally weigh based on gurbani first then rehitnamas not other way around.

Those who like to play maryada card in this thread, the fact there are still some major confusion among sikhs on maryada card you playing about, the fact there are still some major dis-agreements among sikhs on sri akaal takth maryada. advise to all of you who want make an issue out of this non issue go on solve those internal issues first instead of bickering that she shouldnt parchar of sikhi despite she is not even claming to be an sikh and but doing parchar of beautiful garden of sikhi planted by sri guru nanak dev ji(10 jots).

Final question to all- imagine if some keshadhari gori who is sikh academic, doing massive but right parchar of gurbani/sikhi along with other mystic traditions of other dharams, which impotent sgpc leaders failed to do every part in punjab and abroad, would you still play this maryada game card trumphet? i can guarantee of those even who have hinduphobia, 110% will support her in this parchar. there is no question about it, i dont need answers, i ll already know it, i want everyone to ponder upon this question and seek the answers within yourself.

At the end of day, who you guys fooling, this has nothing to do maryada, you people are pujari of cham(cham dristh wale/outer apperance) not innner gyan(bhram drist), your attitude will change according to who you see and deal with, just because this excellent parcharik(anandmurti gurma) wears sadhu livaaj adapated by hindu sadhus who got your buttons pushed, had she been keshadhari gori?? this person who created the thread, probably be the first person be all over her- taking pictures/writing articles/making positive threads about it

Like to make a final post by sharing this sakhi of raja janak who is been given "gurmukh" title in gurbani:

Once raja janak had dream that shook him, after waking up since his dream was soo intense that he couldnt figure which is reality? the dream state? or wake state? to solve this riddle, he invites maha rishi, sadhus of india into his darbar to help him with his dubta, no one could help him, its been months, after a while , raja janak condition news reached to this kid name(asthavaka) who was disabled as he walked you could see 8 folds in his body occuring yet he was bhramgyani, he went to darbar to solve raja janak riddle, when he went to the darbar all the hypocrites pandits, rishi were there, started laughing and making fun of his condition, who in the world this disable kid who can hardly walked with 8 folds in his body can solve this highly delimna raja janak going through, at that point - this kid spoke to raja janak- who are these people? raja janak said i call these people to solve my delimna, ashtavak replied, this people who are chamars(cham dristhi wale) who looked at my outer apperance instead of gyan- laughed/mocked this condition, how could they solve this riddle, this people dont have bhram dristi nor they have gyan,, asthavak at that point gave atamik updesh to raja janak, solving his month long delimna and all these hypocrites hung their head in shame.

i think this sakhi, especially part of hypocrisy of pandits/ maha rishi applies to some people on this thread as well.

Namastang,

Read your interesting and enlightening post. I don’t think there is any persistent conspiracies against a “purataan” set of beliefs which you always seem to be defensive about. You obviously have a greater understanding than most of us of methods and theories of Dharam. I agree that there are numerous variations in Dharam and we are all experiencing (and will carry on experiencing) different scenarios in our jeevans which on the surface may lead to the appearance that contradictory guidance is being given.

But shouldn’t we be more streamline in our thinking. i.e. sing from the same hymn sheet? If on one side the Sikh Dharam say to take Amrit and keep Punj Kakaars, then on another side representatives of the same Dharam put across that Amrit and Kakaars are not needed and offer an alternative outlook then all we are going to do is cause even more uncertainty and confusion within our Sangat.

Veer Namstang ji you claim to read and respect only guru ji but yet you have claimed something which is questionable, do you honestly believe that the bhagats mentioned in Guru Granth Sahib never met Guru Nanak Dev Ji ??? how do you explain the below pangatee ???

naamaa jaidhaeo ka(n)beer thrilochan aoujaath ravidhaas chamiaar chameeaa ||

Naam Dayv, Jai Dayv, Kabeer, Trilochan and Ravi Daas the low-caste leather-worker,

jo jo milai saadhhoo jan sa(n)gath dhhan dhha(n)naa jatt sain miliaa har dheeaa ||7||

blessed Dhanna and Sain; all those who joined the humble Saadh Sangat, met the Merciful Lord. ||7||

it is evident that the bhagats met the same lord that guru nanak dev ji was immersed within, i've heard the argument that the bhagats weren't even in the same lifetime etc, but guru ji wasn't limited to time, vaheguru isn't something which we can confine into records and history, the bhagats renounced much of what they were taught and truly rejoiced in the greatness of god and his naam.

Coming back to whether or not she is a sikh or not and should be allowed to do parchar on radio stations as such, I would say if you believ it is acceptable why not have a sikh scholar do parchar of other religions on the radio stations as well, we would get more listeners from their communities and every religion talks about god in one way or another, though the concept of sukh sagar would be diluted though, I have heard this argument time and time again but the reality is we as people look to something different, why ?? i don't know, you say we should read and learn all the above gurbani you have mentioned, the next question is if we did this what would be the need for parcharaks, this is something I do agree with you on, we really need to understand and learn ourselves, only then will we able to know if someone is conning us or speaking the truth.

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa, Vaheguru ji ki fateh...