Fast Nitnem

FAST NITNEM

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fataih sangat jeeo

daas heard a fast track nitnem which was somethin like 50 minutes for amritwela baanis.. could u plz give me a link for amritwela nitnem which should not be longer than an hour.. the one that i heard was taksali..

waiting for u to help ..

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguruj ji ki fataih jee

why do you need a fast nitname?? Are you in a rush to get it done because you have more important things to do?

waheguru jeeo thanks for sayin that ..

but do u think its bad for stupids like me who otherwise will not do it at all..

this was the link by the way that i was lookin for

http://www.sikhroots.com/audio/index.php?q...li%20%28Long%29

..the other one given by the bhai saheb above carpe diem is a fast forward version of the clip that i was looking for

kirpa sangatay

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fataih jee

why do you need a fast nitname?? Are you in a rush to get it done because you have more important things to do?

but do u think its bad for stupids like me who otherwise will not do it at all..

..the other one given by the bhai saheb above carpe diem is a fast forward version of the clip that i was looking for

kirpa sangatay

I certainly don't think you are stupid. Yes Maryada is important, but is it at the expense of patience, love and understanding in reading the banis?

Then again, this your Saadhna my veer, I'm just passing by who's got much work to do on his own.

kirpa sangatay

Yes Maryada is important, but is it at the expense of patience, love and understanding in reading the banis?

waheguru

thanks really beautifull