Khalsa Camp 2007

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh kc was a great laugh lol i loved it...water fight...babbar mission...parotha eating contest...sangat...

the only thing that was dissapointing was the keertan darbar on wednesday...can't believe only THREE singhs did keertan!!! I wonder what happened to quality grin.gif

yeh kc was a great laugh lol i loved it...water fight...babbar mission...parotha eating contest...sangat...

the only thing that was dissapointing was the keertan darbar on wednesday...can't believe only THREE singhs did keertan!!! I wonder what happened to quality grin.gif

Whats quality have to do with kirtan? what do you mean?

WAHEGUROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

what an amazing week it was ! ! ! !

So boring to be back home :D :)

well hopefully we can see alot of the sangat from the camp at the monthly Programme next week in coventry ! ! !

in the midlands so if your from up north or down south its not that far ! !!

hope the camp brought everyone closer to guru jee and hopefully everyone learned something which im sure you did...

Hope to see you all next year! ! wahegurooooooooooooooooooooooooo ( AND NEXT WEEK ! ! ! ! ! )

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki FATEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :WW:

Fateh Jee...yup it was wikdd :WW:

Whats quality have to do with kirtan? what do you mean?

oops i meant equality lol...my E keys a bit dodgey blush.gif

d_oh.gif vaheguru..... was wickeddddddd!

being with sangat all the timee was great and the lectures/discussions reallyy goodd!

the singhanea done most of keertan on wednesdayy tongue.gif was gooodddddd!... pray.gif

d_oh.gif

(lol i fell twice there blush.gif once at beach, second in lecture hall blush.gif )..

haha yeah man it was wicked , had laods of laughs laods of fun, loads of sikhi and loads of sangat, oh and laods of food.

water fight was sik too i can clearly say i was the champion as only one person got me!

babbar mission was tooooo funny hahahaha i feel sorry for those dorms

parotha eating i came late to it so i thought id leave it but i still had bout 5/6

If singhs done just as much keertan as the bibia wednesday night , man it would have been amazing but noooo lets put bibia on till bout 11.30 for singhs to do kirtan for about an hour! :D :) :D :D

ive got laods and pictures and videos , and kirtan recordings , they will be going up somewhere, most likely sikhiroots. Ive even got a video of sukhi on last day hahah hes too funny man, for those who dont know , he bidded the last 2006 dvd away and wait till you watch the video to see how much it went for haha.

the beach pictures, i put on the beach topic