Khalsa Camp 2007

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

u all were there? ohmy.gif

ego thingi was so funny. i didn;t know what u guys were saying at first until i asked the gal sittin next to me. lol

(again why were u guys saying that?) :D

kirtan was :)

amazing!!!

Yeh i was there....the camp wouldnt of been that good if i didnt turn up rolleyes.gif lolll

Yeh the ego chant was funny, man i cant get it out of my head....think ive been brainwashed lolll blush.gif

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

khalsa camp was wicked.....coach drivers got eeeeegoooooooooooo!!!!! that was wel funny the coach driver was well angry any1 who was there will know!!!!! and yer sukhi smashed it last day i was in stitches.....and i witnessed the parotha contest very interestin...im sure scotland singh won his name was raman wasnt it??

but yer kc top notch....but not sure bout the double rooms and their showers.....

khalsa camp was wicked.....coach drivers got eeeeegoooooooooooo!!!!! that was wel funny the coach driver was well angry any1 who was there will know!!!!! and yer sukhi smashed it last day i was in stitches.....and i witnessed the parotha contest very interestin...im sure scotland singh won his name was raman wasnt it??

but yer kc top notch....but not sure bout the double rooms and their showers.....

hahahaha driver don't get angry, driver don't get angry....hahahaha those that were on the coach were blessed lolll

thats right OUR SCOTTISH singh won....his names Paman Singh....dont ask me what it means lolll

hahahaha, well where the ego thing came from was:

alot of us where on the coach ready to go go-karting, but the driver didnt know where he was going he took us to the wrong place 2 times!!! and we all looked at the time and it was like 4, and we had to be back for 5.30, which sort of annoyed us. So then came these chants hahaha

'Drivers got???? EEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGOOOOOOOO '

' DONT GET ANGRY DRIVER '

' discover the? SPIRIT WITHIN '

there were quite a few, it was funny. When we finished go karting and were walking back onto the coach, should have seen the drivers face hahahaha he hated us.

And the prontha competition was funny aswell , i was sat next to the winner, without my support he wouldnt have won. If i didnt come late i would have obviously won tongue.gif but still i had about 6.

I doubt the khalsa camp dvd will be out anytime soon because last year they said it will be out by february time and they just about got 50 made by khalsa camp time.

Some pictures, recordings, and videos will be going up on www.sikhroots.com soon

alot of us where on the coach ready to go go-karting, but the driver didnt know where he was going he took us to the wrong place 2 times!!! and we all looked at the time and it was like 4, and we had to be back for 5.30, which sort of annoyed us. So then came these chants hahaha

there were quite a few, it was funny. When we finished go karting and were walking back onto the coach, should have seen the drivers face hahahaha he hated us.

And the prontha competition was funny aswell , i was sat next to the winner, without my support he wouldnt have won. If i didnt come late i would have obviously won tongue.gif but still i had about 6.

I doubt the khalsa camp dvd will be out anytime soon because last year they said it will be out by february time and they just about got 50 made by khalsa camp time.

Some pictures, recordings, and videos will be going up on www.sikhroots.com soon

yeh the driver brought it on himself...can't blame the singhs for singing rolleyes.gif

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsaa! Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheh!

The DVD box set for this year's KhalsaCamp will hopefully be out sooner (much sooner) then they were for last year's camp...

:TH:

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsaa! Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheh!