A Benti To All Sangat

DhadiMania

Param Sadhkar Yog Guru Ropp SadhSangat Ji, Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Das heard a report from a few gupt singhs a member of sangat was using my name (or trying to use my name) and saying very manmati things....

the reason why im posting about this is because the individual who was saying this was using my name (confirmed in the second post provided in the link which has now been deleted though), there were members of sangat who thought i was writing these topics up.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/content/SIKH-POL...y-Why-Why-Why-/

these views are not reflected by Das Kandola who is writing this post and has been on this forum for 4 years, but i did hear some singhs believed this was me however the same individual who wrote the why why why post was the same person who wrote this...

http://www.sikhsangat.com/content/COMMENTS...0042/Fake-I-d-/

Whoever the person really is, my benti to the individual is that he should do an ardas because the individual who really wrote the above posts (be it really Harjot Mann or someone else)...if their aim was to hurt my sharda...they succeeded in unbelievable ways.

Although i do not participate in forums now, i did hear from certain members of sangat that a topic was being used with my name...i would like to point out these views are not reflected by Das who joined this site well over four years ago.

Although the first topic about "why why why" had well over 700+ views and the second post about the fake I.D "only" had 200+ views, i ask the remianing 500+ sangat to read this. Das heard many members of sangat believed i would write such a topic. I would like to point das would not say such things as mentioned in the first topic and never will.

Das will do an ardas (only by mraj kirpa) for the individual who wrote the topics under my name (be it really Harjot Mann or anyone else), mahraj kirpa karn that individual has learnt from his mistake and that he does not try to get sangat to turn on individuals like that again and say manmati views under another persons name

I ask the Sangat to please forgive me for any mistakes i have written in this post

Bhul Chukke Muaff

Sadhsangat Ka Bohat Bohat Dhanwaad

Bhul Chukke Di Chama

Waheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguroo Ji Ki Fateh

ok basically people thought i was writing the first topic about "why why why" (because my name is the same as this poster, but i dont spell my surname with a "H").

while i heard there was alot of sangat reading the first topic, i know there would be alot of sangat who would not read the second part (confirming this was not me) and so das is just bringing the two topics together

Mahraj kirpa karn on the individual who did write the original topic

am i making any sense now?

Bhul Chukke Muaff