New Style Of Singh Youth I Saw Today.

dalsingh101

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Most of these kids come from good families and relatively comfortable backgrounds. So how are they from the ghetto?

Plus, as someone who knows, if you are really from a ghetto and have a brain you should be busy trying to get yourself out, not merging in with it. innit

what does wearin baggy clothes have to do with ghetto? now ur jus discriminating and labelling, by assuming everybody who wears baggy clothes is from the ghetto..

Most of these kids come from good families and relatively comfortable backgrounds. So how are they from the ghetto?

Plus, as someone who knows, if you are really from a ghetto and have a brain you should be busy trying to get yourself out, not merging in with it. innit

what does wearin baggy clothes have to do with ghetto? now ur jus discriminating and labelling, by assuming everybody who wears baggy clothes is from the ghetto..

no but that is what they are thinking

Love towards guru ji doesnt have any language, there is no question about it.

However I cannot stop thinking how funny it would sound when sikhs who are influenced by black sub culture get darshan of guru ji and talk with guru ji- yo man that sick yo in anand, i got darshan of guru maharaj. i spoke to guru ji, i said yo guru ji, your parkash is sick yo, hook me up with some sick kirpa yo, please take me wiv ya, please bless me with some kirpa yo. then after that discuss with singhs about the vision, you know geeza- maharaj was wearing 5 kakars yo, pure sarblohi yo, i cannot stop looking at maharaj's shastar yo.

It just sound innocent funny man, nothing wrong with the lingo. just funny. just like it would mad funny it would sound when rapper when dies, talks to dharamraja. yo what did i commit wrong man? i thought i was defending myself when i killed that $# mosquito. take a chill pill yo, here take some crack and say wiv me- waz up geeezaaa?

Love towards guru ji doesnt have any language, there is no question about it.

However I cannot stop thinking how funny it would sound when sikhs who are influenced by black sub culture get darshan of guru ji and talk with guru ji- yo man that sick yo in anand, i got darshan of guru maharaj. i spoke to guru ji, i said yo guru ji, your parkash is sick yo, hook me up with some sick kirpa yo, please take me wiv ya, please bless me with some kirpa yo. then after that discuss with singhs about the vision, you know geeza- maharaj was wearing 5 kakars yo, pure sarblohi yo, i cannot stop looking at maharaj's shastar yo.

LOL

"Yeah, Guruji was heavy man! I was like yeah...g'waan Guruji with your shaster and that. You don't know blud...when I saw his dastaar I was like raahtid...I went easy now Guruji, is that how you're going on and that! It was big innit!"

Plus I edited that picture to show what his tracksuit bottoms really looked like.

Yeh, I heard there are bare Singhs in Brampton, what the percentage Link? LOL

High school, you can find majority of Singhs (60-80%) that love to dress in baggy clothes and talk like they're from the ghetto.

What are the main slang words they use?

Here's a list:

- "yo"

- "b"

- "safe"

- "what's good"

- "naw/nah"

- "ez"

There are more terms, but the one on the list is the main slang words I hear from these kids.