New Style Of Singh Youth I Saw Today.

dalsingh101

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heera, you in your ghetto gear come across as the most educated and professional amongst us. Nice job. Will you take me shopping for clothes? I'm undercover as a suit, they can be a bit tight and rigid, don't let them get to you.

sure.. can take u shoppin ne time... buh... lawd... tight is NOT my ting!! haha...

and btw 'ramgobbind'.... i work in a BANK... so i KNOW how to be professional, talk professional, and dress professional!! :D

I saw a new style of Singh today. They looked like this!

LOL. Were you expecting him to be in a kurta? Getting freaked out by a young persons fashion is a sign of becoming an old codger!

Yep, better order the zimmer frame now! LOL

wats wrong wiv wearing baggy clothes? in sum areas if u walk round wiv tight trousers and a shirt ppl will take u for a fool and try it wiv ya. singhs gotta look the part too. back in the days singhs bore arms to defend themselves and ovas, yeh thats right, but also to show ppl they packing so no1 wud try it. clothing is jus clothing. its all about how a singh acts and not how they dress. i kno to many singhs that dress so smartly all the tym but those r usually the ones, well atleast the ones i kno anyway, who run away at the first sign of trouble. real singhs arnt the ones who dress smartly and work a nice 9-5 in the city, this is the modern day british sikh.