New Style Of Singh Youth I Saw Today.

dalsingh101

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Most of these kids come from good families and relatively comfortable backgrounds. So how are they from the ghetto?

Plus, as someone who knows, if you are really from a ghetto and have a brain you should be busy trying to get yourself out, not merging in with it. innit

True, the ironic thing is that most of the rappers like 50p or punjah paisay LOL.gif or whatever his name is are making megabucks and getting out of the ghetto but their music brings in people into the ghetto mindset.

they make their money by singin bout the ghetto.. where they came from... how they lived... n people apparently like to listen to it... especially people from the ghetto.. in a way it kinda 'inspires' them to make their way outta the ghetto... by 'hustlin' or startin to sing n stuff... there's a whole psychology behind this sort of art...

What kills me is that often when you go to the areas where these Sikh kids live there are only a small amount of black people living there. i have grown up in an area with quite a prominent black population but most of the SIkh guys here don't do teh whole adopting the culture thing. I think these guys love ghetto culture and try and emulate it, even though their parents are usually quite affluent.

talkin slang.. dressin baggy... that stuff doesn't make u ghetto... n it doesn't mean that they're tryin to be 'ghetto'....

It's still not a good look for a Singh.