Sikhi Camp 07 - Reunion Kirtan Darbar

Warrior Works

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iv heard bits and pieces of the audio and the recordings sound wicked!!! guess the audio recording guy musta known wat he was doin hey!! i thought he was just sitting there messing around with all them buttons and computers!! he plays tabla pretty good as well!! lol :lol:

Personally i think they were amateurs, they had all the levels wrong etc.....hopefully next year i hope to help out with this seva and show them how its done!!

Yeh i think some of the audio has been leaked onto the radio stations......it must be good if it has...i take my previous comment back sorry.

Cant wait to see the video and listen to da amazing kirtan!!!!

Guys please put it up asap onto the Sites!!

Please try your best to pop down here to and bless us with your sangath, it is a shame this event could not have been booked in conjuction with southall's end of the month kirtan as it has always been pre-booked

yeh chaloh, this one a year event has unfortunetly co-incided with another event. As long as guru maharajh is there and sangat are getting anand from the kirtan everything is chardikala!

All the londoners now have at least 2 programmes to possibly go to this weekend, should be no excuses now!!

Seems like we now also have a dhadi jatha coming to slough as well ... did somebody shout 'bring your ear plugs'...?? lol

sloughh alwayss have dhadii jatheh..lol ehmiii

:lol: shud b good :)

even thoe i dindt go cmap :cry: muhahaha

fateh jio