Doing Ardas

G.I JATT

guys i need help doing ardas, i dont know when to make my speach. is it after u read

Nanak naam chardi kala, Tere bhaanay sarbatt ka bhalaa. which is the last verse in ardas?

and i also got a gutka which indicates a star, the star meaning add a speacial prayer, is that optional or is that where u add yor speach? Hei Nimani De Maan Niotia Di Ot Niasriya Da Asra Suchi Pita Waheguu Aap Di Hazoor*……………

guys i need help doing ardas, i dont know when to make my speach. is it after u read

Nanak naam chardi kala, Tere bhaanay sarbatt ka bhalaa. which is the last verse in ardas?

and i also got a gutka which indicates a star, the star meaning add a speacial prayer, is that optional or is that where u add yor speach? Hei Nimani De Maan Niotia Di Ot Niasriya Da Asra Suchi Pita Waheguu Aap Di Hazoor*……………

yeah its normallly where your little star is.

nanak naam chardi kala tere bhanay sarbat da bhala, is the last bit of ardaas where you matha tek and say fateh