People Who Kill Cow Killers Are Martyrs.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Woah 21

I still don't see nothing wrong with the videos,go and read the so called 'holy' Vedas yourself ,the videos state nothing but the truth.If i was to make a video about what the Shivling was you would also get offended,but I would be stating the truth about what it was,Shaheed Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale once said '(to hindus),that they should go and ask their sister/mother what a shivling was',I can give you numerous points.

ਭੈਰਉ ਭੂਤ ਸੀਤਲਾ ਧਾਵੈ ॥ ਖਰ ਬਾਹਨੁ ਉਹੁ ਛਾਰੁ ਉਡਾਵੈ ॥੧॥ ਹਉ ਤਉ ਏਕੁ ਰਮਈਆ ਲੈਹਉ ॥ ਆਨ ਦੇਵ ਬਦਲਾਵਨਿ ਦੈਹਉ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ ਸਿਵ ਸਿਵ ਕਰਤੇ ਜੋ ਨਰੁ ਧਿਆਵੈ ॥ ਬਰਦ ਚਢੇ ਡਉਰੂ ਢਮਕਾਵੈ ॥੨॥ ਮਹਾ ਮਾਈ ਕੀ ਪੂਜਾ ਕਰੈ ॥ ਨਰ ਸੈ ਨਾਰਿ ਹੋਇ ਅਉਤਰੈ ॥੩॥ ਤੂ ਕਹੀਅਤ ਹੀ ਆਦਿ ਭਵਾਨੀ ॥ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਕੀ ਬਰੀਆ ਕਹਾ ਛਪਾਨੀ ॥੪॥

You say I have a soft spot for Muslims,No I don't infact,I support the Iraq war,and the War On Terror,im agianst Muslim extremists,BUT I support Muslims who help us in the freedom movement,and the Muslims (Pakistanis),who have taken care of our holy shrines in Pakistan,and who are taking every care so that our Gurdwareh over in Pakistan stay standing unlike Hindu India where they get blown up by tanks,or demolished in the name of refurbishment.

The Babbar's,KZF,KCF,KLF,BTF all had Muslim counterparts in Pakistan,at one point I don't see nothing wrong with that,is better than having Gangu Bamans on your side.Even today Sikh Leaders like Simranjeet Singh Mann ,& Daljeet Singh Bituu hold regular meetings with their Muslim counterparts form Kashmir,and other parts.

I don't understand why you get so offended with Hindu videos,when there are videos openly disrespecting Shaheed Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale on youtube,don't see any Sikhs complaining about that,aww did the cow shambo dying offend your sentiments and beliefs poor thing,awww how sad.Don;t teach me Sikhism son,now go along

I suggest you stop slander and defemation of me right now before trouble starts agian on this forum,moderators should know better I have warned them about you trying to disrupt the forum,I have been holding myself back from retaliating and starting an argument with you,but your pushing your luck.

Sarpanch.

What are you threatning me now? And if you posted videos about Islam I would be mjust as offended for your information. What about all the muslim groups finding faults in Sikhi as they are claiming? Plus I doubt you have read the Vedas and all this jazz that you spit out so what's the point in hating on someone else's religion? You seem illiterate to me. Actually taking out so much of your time to insult someones holy book.

I also doubt Sant JarnailSingh said that...he said a Hindu should be a good Hindu and a Muslim should be a good Muslim.

As far as Pakistan...are you kidding? Looks like you don't mknow much about your own history.

I hope the mods actually ban this guy.

And I am not slandering you, I am speaking the truth. You need to be banned. Anyone here that spits out material should be banned.

If you don;t believe me go and read the Vedas yourself,and if you don;t believe me about Sant Ji go and listen to his speeches,,I think you don't know about Our Sikh history mate ,Sikhism started in Lahore Pakistan.I have removed loads of videos off youtube,made by certain Jihadi Muslims claiming Guru Nanak was a Muslim,and the Sangat on the forum is aware of this as well.

I have reported you to the moderators for hijacking a topic and discussing me yet agian,almost all of your so far 23 posts have been directed at me in some way or another.

Exposed me on what,what exactly am I hiding from people?I think your the insecure one joining up to insult me on this forum,you call Guru Granth Sahib Ji a book on the other post and now you claim you have 'exposed' me OoOOOo im scared.

MODS I TOLD YOU BEFORE HAND ABOUT THIS AS SOON AS THIS GUY JOINED YOU DID NOT LISTEN AND NOW AGIAN ANOTHER TOPIC HAS GONE OFF COURSE DUE TO THIS GUY WHO IN 99% OF HIS POSTS SINCE HE JOINED HAS ATTACKED ME.

Its funny you complain about this forum going off topic but how is it going off topic? You posted hate material , I responded and said it was wrong. Im not the only one that said that and now I am attacking yoU? You seem like your suffering from dementia. Why do you keep responding if you want to stay on topic? You create a topic and then run away from it because some people don't agree with you.You have got to be at least 15 no older then that.