Why We Arent Moving Forward.

this is my opinion but the thing is Grudwaras are being run by alot of people sometimes upto about 20 to 30 and when a decision has to be made that many people cannot agree on one thing so they bicker and argue and nothing ever gets done..........the sant gurdwaras are run by one person so decisions can be made quickly and those gurdwaras can adapt more quickly to the needs of sangat..........ive never been to a camp but somone told me sometimes upto 4 people are in charge and when a decision needs to be made about anything it takes time to reach one........the point of this post we need to ensure gurdwaras are run by one (sensible) person who can make quick decisions and can make the gurdwara adapt more quickly to the needs of the sangat.........

The direct tactic of war is necessary only on the battlefield, but only the indirect tactican lead to a real and lasting victory.

Subvert anything of value in the enemy’s country. Implicate the emissaries of the majorpowers in criminal undertakings; undermine their position and destroy their reputations in otherways as well; and expose them to the public ridicule of the their fellow citizens.Do not shun the aid of even the lowest and most despicable people. Disrupt the work of their government with every means you can.

Spread disunity and dispute among the citizens of the enemy’s country. Turn the young against the old. Use every means to destroy their arms, their supplies, and discipline of the enemy’s forces."

Debase old traditions and accepted gods. Be generous with promises and rewards to

purchase intelligence and accomplices. Send out your secret agents in all directions. Do notskimp with money or with promises, for they yield a high return.

Another thing that must be said is why cant we just all get along? Why cant we accept our indivdual views? When i say this i am reffering to "jathas" It seems to me we like to pick up tiny differences and blow them up and cause arguments and name calling.

Do Sikhs even love each other anymore?

The Nihangs, AKJs, Taksaal and various others all seem to hate each other, They cant sit in the same room as each other without pulling out their Kipans,

Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

thanks for outlining the problems but putting them up on some crappy forum like this.. wont really help. .................

(where and how are WE earning the profit on these forums?...)

With all due respect gupt, if you think the forum is crappy then no one forced you to carry on with your membership for over 6 months.

you have been with the forum for over 6 months, where and how have you contributed to make this forum uncrappy?