Justice For Daughter-in-law Killers

mophlrkb

well it wont bring our sister back, i just hope they rot in their cells and i hope it sends out a message to all those other backward families!

super singh, your married sister who was having an affair? Is that forward?

PLEASE(!) U r going to go on the words of these filthy scumbags that she had an affair????????? U gotta be kidding me. We dont know that this is 100% true so dont comment on that. Comment on the facts which is this witch and her son murdered this girl.

THE SON :

honourES_228x364.jpg

super singh, your married sister who was having an affair? Is that forward?

even if she was having an affair, taking a life is not solution.

its a crime, a disgusting crime at that.....scum bags got less than what thye deserve. they killed someone. for crying out loud.

we live in the western wrold, we are privalaged to law and order, and it must be upheld.

27yr old married to a 43yr old, obviously a desperation move in the first place...i feel for her familly....

freaking criminals.

IF she did have an affair thats NO excuse for MURDER.......now random people are ringing up Sunrise/Kismat radio saying she used to drink and smoke at home! people are SO messed up :lol:

Even if she was having an affair, which I'm not saying is a good thing, why go the extreme of killing her?

Why not just divorce her and have minimal contact?

What perceived honour (izzzat) did they think they would preserve by killing her? Looking good to the community but being cold blooded murderers in secret?

Now what honour have they got?

It IS backwards to my mind. What is next - forcing people to live lives they don't want to?

The girl was married at 16 which is NEVER or rarely a good idea in these times. Maybe this was because she was rebelling or something. Often old school parents would marry girls like that off quickly but even this blows up in their faces when the girl decides she's had enough and either runs off or has affairs.

The people I'm most sorry for in all this are the kids in of such relationships. They have to live with this dark stigma, which is nothing to do with them.