I Went To The Macs

For those who don't know, Macs is a corner store much like 711.

So I went to the macs, here where i live all macs are owned by pakistanis.

So at this macs theres a pakistani uncle working, his names Khan. It was around 2 am when i went in, and he was diong phaat. he was reading nitnem.

just hought i'd share.

remenants of punjab. a dying breed IMHO.

Thats not the reason if you got nothing productive to say why spew gand and misinformation out, muslamans bhai did or do still do patt because muslims especially sufi muslims have very close links with sikh saints who did parchar in what we call it pakistan now ie- baba khuda singh, baba karam singh ji hoti mardan etc. soo much soo there are few muslims families are blessed with guru maharaj relics- ganga sagar, authentic sau sakhis etc.

Now hindus did patt and do patt because of massive parchar of sikhi by udasi in south india, nirmale parchar in hardivar along sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale big effort doing major parchar in parts of orrisa.

I've never heard of south indians doiong phaat

actualy thats a lie, i have a s. indian friend and she does "bahjans" to guru nanak dev ji.

But i'm talkin about Punjabi people of Muslim and Hindu religions taking part in phaat. This happened mostly because there was no difference between all Punjabis from the begining of the Sikh kingdom till 1947.

and every1 had great respect for the Sikhs.

For those who don't know, Macs is a corner store much like 711.

So I went to the macs, here where i live all macs are owned by pakistanis.

So at this macs theres a pakistani uncle working, his names Khan. It was around 2 am when i went in, and he was diong phaat. he was reading nitnem.

just hought i'd share.

remenants of punjab. a dying breed IMHO.

Thanks for sharing. I live a few doors away from an elderly Pakistani Muslim couple. Everytime they see me in the morning the uncle always shouts out "Patialay Day Malikoo, Sat Sri Akaal". He also refers to Harmander Sahib as Darbar Sahib, which is quite pleasant. Nice couple, they make more of an effort with us then my Punjabi "Sikh" neighbour who seem to be freaked out by my dumaala and giggle when they see me in my bana!

Gabroo, what paath was he doing ?

I think with all the musslmaan things going on we forget that there are many who are very kind pleasant people.

For instance where I work a new Singh started, he had small gole blue dastar so when I saw him getting a drink out of a machine I obviously went over to him and said satsiriakaal. They guy looked at me once, said satsiriakaal and never looked at me again, I felt silly just standing there, so I asked how he was, I got a one word answer and he continued with his drink, in the end I just had to walk away. Compare this with a young musulman who I don't even know, when ever we meet in the corridor he will always say hello.

Once a middle aged musalman couple passing my house asked about the new garage i had made, I addressed them as Uncle and Anti Ji, they were sooo pleased and surprised. I think there is a lot of misunderstandings between the communities and it is a few bad apples that spoil it .