Vegetarianism

SikherOfTheNaam

if you need burgers or some sort of protein intake, no-one does it better that fry's. their range is fully vegan and available from holland and barret and they do sausages, burgers, hotdogs, schnitzels, steak strips, the works! they taste brilliant too!

holland and barret are normally good as you can also get chicken style pieces which i normally stick in pitta bread with salad for lunch, get burger mix for the occasional bbq, sausage rolls for a quick snack, and rochester ginger beer (non-alcoholic of course) to wash it all down. jus give them a visit, im sure they're nationwide.

if u r anywhere near birmingham, there is also a vegan shop in digbeth which is really good and also a health food shop on soho rd which is where u can buy the 10kg borria of burger mix for the smagams.

be careful in holland and barret and always check the ingredients coz sometimes they still contain egg and in some cases with there vitamin supplements, fish oil.

also some chinese supermarkets can come in handy when u want an oriental dish, you'll be able to grab mock duck, chicken and pork from most of these supermarkets, and when put in nice szechuan sauce, taste brill

happy eating

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

I was right about the 'Bhet Pooja' wasn't I Balait Bhai Sahib ?

I think this is the one you're looking for ;

http://www.redveg.com

oh man oh man, thank you thank you thank you, yes thats the site, i been looking for this site for ages, cos everytime i goto london , i end up eating at places where there is no variety,no flavour and spices.

Freed, you are next in line for mod now :WW: :WW: Freed for mod :lol:

One quick and easy vege dish I like is Penne (a form of pasta) with Red Pesto. You can add roasted vegetables like aubergines, courgettes, carrots and mushrooms to it.

First roast the vegetables chunks in olive oil (maybe with some oregano to add flavour.) Then Simply boil the penne and when done put the drained penne in a frying pan and stir in the pesto and vegetable and heat for another few minutes (this will ensure the pesto soaks into the freshly cooked pasta).

Lovely and quick and damn healthy too.