Need Help On A2 Chemistry Coursework

Guest _Singh_

Pyareo Jee, I am doing A2 Chemistry this year and I am really bad at doing courswork. So i have come to guru jee's sangat for help on my chemistry coursework and I am really badly stuck.

This courswork is the Hydrolyse of ester methyl benzoate to prepare benzoic acid, C6H5COOH.

C6H5COOCH3 + OH- ------> C6H5COO- + H20

C6H5COO- + H+ -----> C6H5COOH

Could the sangat who do chemistry or who have done this courswork tell me all the observations.

Please I wouldreally appreciate this help from my gursikh brothers and sisters.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pyareo Jee, I am doing A2 Chemistry this year and I am really bad at doing courswork. So i have come to guru jee's sangat for help on my chemistry coursework and I am really badly stuck.

This courswork is the Hydrolyse of ester methyl benzoate to prepare benzoic acid, C6H5COOH.

C6H5COOCH3 + OH- ------> C6H5COO- + H20

C6H5COO- + H+ -----> C6H5COOH

Could the sangat who do chemistry or who have done this courswork tell me all the observations.

Please I wouldreally appreciate this help from my gursikh brothers and sisters.

lol i remba doing thissss over a year ago i got an A at A level chem but daint know jack i cheated on my cwk since my teacher was a <admin-profanity filter activated> i suggest you go and do the same lol...i cant help you now i dont rember anythingggg but i know enough A level maths to do it easily:P