Gurbani Kirtan Darbaar International - 20th October

nanaksar.org

I can understand that clashes are always going to happen. But the keertanis attending the sanjha smaagam rarely come to the uk its going to be the biggest programme the uks had for years. Clashing with that sort of a programme is just silly. Why can't you just merge the two programes. Also they are really near each other. It makes no sense at ALL.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If both Smagams merge, then wicked!!! We have a super-duper Smagam but If not, then don't worry...Maharaj Kirpa both Smagams will be absolutely brilliant and sangat will be able to take laha of the great Kirtan...

Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal.....

(Always wanted to do that)

Below is the schedule for the Kirtan Darbar:

7:00 - 7:45pm - Bhai Gursharan Singh Ji/Bhai Hari Singh Ji (Damdami Taksal)

7:45 - 8:30pm - Bhai Amarjit Singh Ji (Nanaksar)

8:30pm - 9:30pm - Akhand Kirtani Jatha International

9:30pm - 10:15pm - Bhai Harcharan Singh Ji Khalsa (Ludhiana)

10:15 - 11:00pm - Bhai Harjinder Singh Ji Lallie (Nanaksar)

11:00 - 11:45pm - Bhai Kuldeep Singh Ji (Delhi)

Timings for Bhai Jasbir Singh Ji (Paonta Sahib), Bhai Sukhvinder Singh Ji, Bhai Sukha Singh Ji, Bhai Maha Singh Ji are yet to be confirmed.

How was the Program guys? Must be really amazing, damn I missed it.

I was only planning to go for a couple of hours, but stayed till the end as all the ragi's were top-notch. The atmosphere as always was brilliant and each jatha was unique. Normally when I go to a kirtan darbar I accept I will have a short 15 min break in between. But I have to say that I couldnt tear myself away from the anand of the kirtan all evening.

Bhia Harcharan Singh Ludhiana Wale are very good, they will be doing kirtan this Friday evening at Nanaksar as its the Pooranmashi prog.

All the ragis were good from Bhai Gursharan Singh (Damdami Taksal) to Kuldip Singh, Mohinder Singh, Harjinder Singh Lallie (katha in english was great) and then Harcharan Singh.

Hey nanaksar.org when will the recordings be up for the prog ?