motivation in sikhi..

Jash

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

why is there timez where u feel sooooooo low..i mean in sikhi...just don't feel like doing anything...when u're doing daily paath..u just can't concentrate..itz like u're not doing anything at all...

i duno y...but i used to get reallllyy motivated in sikhi...but now...itz just different...y is this happening to me?? i'm sure there are many out there who might be facing the same thing as i am...

i just can't concentrate...even when doing simran...

i want to do paath..i wan to be with guruji all the time...but i just can't do it...n i dunno y...

sumtimes just feel like doing this -> :) @

well...i guess this might be part of life...n just hope that things will change..

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

why is there timez where u feel sooooooo low..i mean in sikhi...just don't feel like doing anything...when u're doing daily paath..u just can't concentrate..itz like u're not doing anything at all...

i duno y...but i used to get reallllyy motivated in sikhi...but now...itz just different...y is this happening to me?? i'm sure there are many out there who might be facing the same thing as i am...

i just can't concentrate...even when doing simran...

i want to do paath..i wan to be with guruji all the time...but i just can't do it...n i dunno y...

sumtimes just feel like doing this -> :@ @

well...i guess this might be part of life...n just hope that things will change..

Waheguru jio!

Jash paaji no offence rite... but in your previous post you were talkin about if it is rite or wrong to listen to music, dance to it, watch movie etc....

And here you are saying how your mind is not focused... and that is very true... BUT... there is always somethin, at least 1 problem in everyone that kujug puts on us so we cant concentrate...

And in your case it maybe the music, and dancing that is

distractin u from your naam bani... it is a given fact taht one who goes to a party hall and gets mixed there for a nite and the next day u goto a rainsbai for a all niter... u will remmeber the same songs over and over .. about girls, well girls, girls, girls... its all about the same thing nowadays. So its just common sense is this helping us.... i know its hard to stay away... it sounds so good.... dont u think its made somehow to sound soo good.... hmmmm :T: ... kaljug! hahaha

There are many distractions, and i think this is one of MANY! Any Bhai sahibs here who can link some bani up.... Its 920 got a midterm at 10 :) ... lol!!

Hope this helps a little..... rolleyes.gif

bul chuk maph!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

1st of all..i'm a female :)

n after reading the old posts...which is abt the same thing...everyone is saying that simran can take away all this problems...yupz..thatz true...i used to listen to kirtan all the time...no hindi songs! hehe...n it really helped..but once i started listening to all other things ...i feel that it is influencing me...n yeah..i have to take it away...

simran is better if done in the sat sangat...what if there isn't any sangat? like where i am in...therez no one here..just my family who goes to gurdwara n does everything...we don't have any gianiji n all...

i've heard sumwhere that if u are in the company of the holy...with puran bharam giani and highly spiritual souls/people....u can acheive peace of mind n all...n it is most powerful to do paath or naam jaap with such ppl...is it true?

well thats why we have got sikhsangat... :) come ova and have sangat... well bhenjee wuts da use of havin loads of people but none of them are gursikhs.. sikhi is between u and guruji.. lift urself up.. of course if u can find a gursikh befriend him/her as its very hard to find em nowadays.. but alwiz remember stay away from kusangat.. alwiz do sangat wid good people as much as u can..

i count u very lucky to get to do all the sewa in the gurdwara.. not many people are blessed to do the sewa that yo uand your family are doing.. some people have to stand in lines just to do sewa.. count urself blessed

as for hindi songs/bhangra/ hindi movies... as much as u can stay away from em.. all it creates is kaam and moh.. most of da bhangra lyrics revolves around gals.. and alchohol.. u want to find entertainment.. find it in baani.. the amount of ras u will get once u understand what is bein read or sung is a million times greater den wut u get upon listening to any bhangra or hindi tunes..