Does Your Avatar Affect Your Online Persona

just curios if you were to put up a picture about sikhi do people start talking to you nicely or if you were to put up a different picture would they talk to you differently even to the extent of being rude? just curios

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just curios if you were to put up a picture about sikhi do people start talking to you nicely or if you were to put up a different picture would they talk to you differently even to the extent of being rude? just curios

hasnt realy effected me................... :lol:

i was very bored when i created this thread lol..........i noticed init that some member on this forum once had a picture of shiva or ganesh or something and people were being rude to him/her just because of that picture.......

I know what you you are talking about. As far as I know, it's wrong to judge anyone through such implications. So what if he had a picture of Shiva; are they trying to say that if it was someone else or anyother thing, he/she will be accepted here?

However, the person may have posted some unpleasant posts, or may not have -- perhaps they judged him/her through that and further enchanced their judgement via their avatar.

Anyways, lets leave that and close that discussion here itself, it can and will create more problems if i'm right.

I know what you you are talking about. As far as I know, it's wrong to judge anyone through such implications. So what if he had a picture of Shiva; are they trying to say that if it was someone else or anyother thing, he/she will be accepted here?

However, the person may have posted some unpleasant posts, or may not have -- perhaps they judged him/her through that and further enchanced their judgement via their avatar.

Anyways, lets leave that and close that discussion here itself, it can and will create more problems if i'm right.

:WW:

I put Paris Hilton (decently dressed) as my avtar pic once. Some members were upset big time. Even the mods didn't allow that pic

Never saw it, so I can't comment on that. Maybe decently dressed to you is differnt to other people from their point-of-view, just saying... tongue.gif

This is interesting........................