Does Your Avatar Affect Your Online Persona

Excuse me, but why start a topic if you can't handle it? This has happened before. LAUGH IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

i thought we WERE having a laff...............u know.................HA HA type of laff.............. :mellow:

Thats what i thought, after all it is the FUN section :lol:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you said Admin and closing. Why should they close this topic if you're just having a laugh.

P.S. Are you on my facebook, supersingh?

Yes, i am on facebook but facebook is weird man i got invited to a event in INDIA :lol: :) :cry:

Guest peacemaker
Yes, i am on facebook but facebook is weird man i got invited to a event in INDIA :lol: :) :cry:

Oh damn man I'm sorry. You that nice fellow who writes on my wall every now and then!!! SEE, I KEEP forgetting your name, lol.

Peace!

Where were we O.o ?

We WERE discussing that putting up pictures can bring out sometimes the worst in people i mean deep down prejudices e.g. if i was to put up lets say an islamic picture as my avatar i would probably get abuse from people even though im committed to sikhi :lol: :) :cry: or even a picture of a celebrity :cry:

Oh damn man I'm sorry. You that nice fellow who writes on my wall every now and then!!! SEE, I KEEP forgetting your name, lol.

Peace!

Ive never written on your wall i dont even know you :cry:

Guest peacemaker

Peace!

Ive never written on your wall i dont even know you :cry:

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! You're not Bicram Singh????? oops.gif

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! You're not Bicram Singh????? oops.gif

:lol: its ok man

I put Paris Hilton (decently dressed) as my avtar pic once. Some members were upset big time :lol: . Even the mods didn't allow that pic :wub: tongue.gif

that barbie doll in the pink ball gown was Paris Hilton? :)

Talikhaak is gona get angry...........ju gotta stop obsessing over his wife :cry:

wispers: thats the REAL reason he made u take it off

talikhaak pata ni kithu sohnia kuria labhi janda :cry: