Chandi Matta Da Jhatka

singh1986

Guruji's hukam was that all MEN come with unshorn beards and unshorn hair on the scalp

as you seen to highly emphasise the word MEN here can you please provide some edivdence to support the "men" aspect of the statement you made made above :)

For me the key is why Guruji asked his Sikhs to bear unshorn hair and beards......the answer to that lies in history.

First you say hukam and then u question our Guru Jee? lol.......... rolleyes.gif ............are u amritdhari veer G?

i find it quite sad but at the same time i attrubute it simple lack of knowledge about HUKAM.........a Gur Ka Sikh is liberated when told not to remove ANY FORM OF KESH be it man or WOMAN.........Guru Jee saying dont mould ur life of society but MOULD UR JEEVAN FOR WAHEGURU............

Yet its our own fellow brother and sometimes even sisters that try and force into the "acceptable" boundries for todays "modern" society........................thanks for my share but i turn my back fully on opressors...............

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guruji's hukam was that all MEN come with unshorn beards and unshorn hair on the scalp

as you seen to highly emphasise the word MEN here can you please provide some edivdence to support the "men" aspect of the statement you made made above :)

For me the key is why Guruji asked his Sikhs to bear unshorn hair and beards......the answer to that lies in history.

First you say hukam and then u question our Guru Jee? lol.......... rolleyes.gif ............are u amritdhari veer G?

i find it quite sad but at the same time i attrubute it simple lack of knowledge about HUKAM.........a Gur Ka Sikh is liberated when told not to remove ANY FORM OF KESH be it man or WOMAN.........Guru Jee saying dont mould ur life of society but MOULD UR JEEVAN FOR WAHEGURU............

Yet its our own fellow brother and sometimes even sisters that try and force into the "acceptable" boundries for todays "modern" society........................thanks for my share but i turn my back fully on opressors...............

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Plucking, waxing, painting the face red and green are signs of a person who wants to please the society and has succumbed to the pressures of this modern day society. Go a few decades back and you'll know how things were different. Thy still are different in some parts of Punjab.

Just because your amritdhari wife, mother or sister does that crap doesn't mean removing kes is justified.

Don't bother arguing over these things with people who think they are the most learned people this world has ever had.

Respect to bibian who don't give a damn about this materialistic society and have the courage to carry guru ji di mohar with confidence.

So what you are saying is that it is conforming to what "Society" see's how we should see ourselves as the problem?

Sorry i guess i should have made myself abit more clear..........GURBANI tuks that emphasis MEN to ur above statement

;)