pls help me

singh22

virji just do ardaas in front of guru maharaj... take a hukumnama and see what is gurujee's ans to ur ardaas.. but if ur conscious still says u were wrong after the ardaas then go and pesh in front of the 5pyaarey... i bet they'll clear the doubts uve got in u.. but i personally agree with most of the posts here that says that u should only pesh if u commit the 4bejjer kurehits.. but it all goes down to u..

i would like to comment on this q&a. they say we can eat vegetables because we dont cause them suffering well i'm sure the eggs wont feel any suffering either. does this also mean its ok to kill animals if u do it in a way they wont feel anything. for example the way doctors drug humans so they wont feel anything. The part here i agree with is "The other reason is that animal flesh is not healthy. There are virtually no studies that claim an all animal diet would be healthy, but thousands that show the benefits of the vegetable kingdom." and thats the reason i dont eat meat. It's just not as healthy and not needed. bravekhalsa i do have lots of different views but i'm not stuck on them just have lots of questions please dont see it as an ego. how it became an egg is just by the chicken's menstruation. other animals including humans have those die all the time

you don't have questions you just want everything to be proven in sikhi. well if menstruation it became an egg then lets look at the pupose of it becoming an egg.. it was meant to be turned into a chicken. samething applies in humans... its all part of the reproduction cycle. Its not a good thing that humans actually pick the eggs which they call "Unfertilized eggs". They are messing with the natural birth process of an egg and using it for your own taste of ur mouth. If other organ

ism's eggs die naturally then shouldn't you let a hen's eggs die on their own too?

other thing I have noticed is that you base everything on logics.... just like you are going on about the meat issue how its not healthy... well most sikhs don't eat meat because the gurbani tells you not to. and none of our guroo's ever ate it either not because its just not healthy for us.In sikhi everything is based on following guru's path. watever guru tells you are supposed to follow it. thats the only way to meet Waheguroo. I don't know of any sakhis in history where it says that any of the Guroo sahib ate eggs.

Sat Sri Akal:

Amrit is not a delicate string that breaks at a slight tug.

First, did the Panj Pyare specify to you whether eating eggs is forbidden or not? If they did, then go to the Panj Pyare and tell them. Otherwise, if it wasnot given as part of your Rehat but you just feel bad, do ardaas and ask for forgiveness. If you still feel guilty, then go to the Panj Pyare and ask for forgiveness.

If humans never ate meat they wouldn't be the most developed animals like they are today. "If other organism's eggs die naturally then shouldn't you let a hen's eggs die on their own too?" Nobody keeps everything 100% natural. Man-made things is what kept us advancing not leaving everything natural. and whats wrong with wanting things in sikhi proven?

wow u reali have the time to sit and think regarding all this.. why do we have to question regarding soo many things.. why we dun make sikhi simple and just follow our guru's hukam.. why do we have to find logic in everything we do?? why do we need scientific reasons for everything... that scientific research that just proved that there are more then one galaxies where as our gurujee has said it 500 years ago that there are soo many of them out there in space..

i dunno bout the others but for me if anyone asks me why am i on this path .. im just gonna give them one answer... its my guru's HUKAM...

bhul chuk maaf karni

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Wow. there are a lot of good points for both sides of eating eggs... quite frankly I don't know what rehats say about eggs, fertilized or unfertilized, but I do try to avoid them if possible.

Just a question though, some may consider it wrong to have milk, as it is similar to an unfertilized egg (ie: a product from an animal, but cannot grow or anything). Any comments? :T:

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!