Wolvs Uni

Guest _SiNgH_

Guest guest123

I wouldnt say it was dat bad!, lol i think it depends on wot course ur goin to do! like i heard it is gud for law an art. The atmosphere is nice though caus da buildings ar, and da uni has bin short listed for investin da most on facilities, so i tink its more preferable den uce but duno compared to aston or birmingham! its suposed to be da friendliest uni in da west midlands which is very true every1 is reali frendily! but da best way to know is to go visit an ask questions, like if dey lose ppls grades! , lol

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolves does not make up the top uni's in the country and employers don't want you so its the work u put in tht matters. To get a decent job its all about ure uni reputation and the contacts it has. There is no way you can compare Wolves to Harvard. A first at Wolves and a first at Harvard are completely different. A first at wolves is looked at as a 2.2 at the other uni's across the country. Its worth going to a decent uni, even if their course is harder.

All in all you would be DESPERATE to go wolves. It is FULL of loadsa asian rude boi and rude gal punjabi's, the exam timetable and organisation lacks dearly. If you wanna piss about and delay your marriage to someone in India then by all means this is the uni for you. But if your serious about your study then please LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE.

im part of the society but dnt run it and it is quite good this year i went to the haloween lecture and it was wikid learnt loads of stuff i didnt know!

So all u wolves lot come to the society n see for yourself rather than listening to hear say

Education at wolves - AWFUL

WOLVES SIKH SOC - more into ure bhangra

ALL IN ALL IF YOU WANNA HAVE A LAUGH AND SPEND YOUR LIFE ON THE DOLE then go to wolves!!

Peace. (I feel sorry for all u ppl at wolves trying to big it up. You get loadsa brownie points for trying to make the <admin-profanity filter activated> in bham look like gold)

i like the way u did not pick on tht fact tht its an awful place to study. About the Bhangra I saw it on a website saying some uni's like DMU , Wolverhampton, Leicester, QMW were doing a student The Bhangra Showdown. Maybe the sikh soc are not doing it!!

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Why is that everyone learns to slander wolves uni and the sikh society there. I find it quite funny how people make up stupid amounts of information and jus post it on here. I am the president of wolverhampton sikh society and if anyone would like to come down and see what happens at the sikh society then i would love if you could but otherwise please come and see for yourself. it is being run by singhs and singhnian and NO-WAY would we have anything to do woth bhangra or manmat, that sjust out of the question

This year were putting the Sikhi back into Sikh Society

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh !

Guest white_dastaar_girl

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh jio

wolves sikh soc this year is wkkd

trust man

if you bothered to come n see it for yourself, instead of goin on random forums n websites n stuff

youd see that its really gud

tru the uni isnt the best for education, but then again that depends on the students themselves aswel

if your dedicated to your work then youll get where you want to go

wolves is on the up

come n chek it out

this is your own personal invitation

ill tell u wt our next event is n i expect u 2 b there

tongue.gif

lol

tc jio

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh