Gursikhi Jeevan of Baba Thakur Singh ji & other Taksal Gursikhs

Buv_Singh

One day Sant Giani Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale got all the Singh’s together at the Dera and said to them that they needed a Singh for some seva. One Singh got up and said that they wanted to do the seva, Sant Ji said to the Singh that he wouldn’t be able to do the seva, so then Sant Ji chose Baba Thakur Singh Ji to do the seva. When Baba Ji started doing Sant Ji’s seva, Sant Ji didn’t let Baba Ji go to sleep properly, Infact whenever Sant Ji used to send Baba Ji to go and rest, a few minutes after Sant Ji used to send a Singh to go and wake Baba Ji up. Whenever Baba Ji used to come back to Sant Ji, Sant Ji used to say angrily to Baba Ji that “Have you come here to sleep?, that if you have then to go back home.”

After a year of seva, Sant Ji said to Baba Ji that they thought that Baba Ji would run away from this seva, but they didn’t. After this period Baba Ji got a lot of Bakshish from Sant Ji. ne will remember Thakur Singh was telling the truth.

Sant Ji once said that peope come to stay in the Jatha to become a Giani, Ragi etc. But theirs one Singh, one Gurmukh in the Jatha that hasn’t got no pavanah, no icha for anything. The Singh’s asked Sant Ji to tell them who that Singh was, Sant Ji replied that the Singh is Bhai Thakur Singh IchoGill Wale, meaning Baba Thakur Singh Ji Khalsa

damdamitaksaal.org

Date: May 2002

Ealing hospital. Baba Ji had been very ill on their visit to England, infact just a couple of days after arriving in England Baba Ji got very ill and had to stay in hospital. It was around 2am in the hospital room and Bhai Gurraj Singh and Bhai Amolak Singh were with Baba Ji doing seva, Baba Ji had not talked to no one while they were in hospital all they did was listen to gurbani 24 hours a day 7 days a week. All of a sudden Baba Ji’s heart beat on the machine suddenly rised and went to the top then all of a sudden it went down fast, Bhai Gurraj Singh told Bhai Amolak Singh to go out of the room and get Baba Ji’s Nephew Bhai Jaswinder Singh Nihang who was outside in another room. While he went for Baba Ji’s nephew the doctors came rushing in and by that time Baba Ji’s nephew had arrived. In the room were the Three doctors, Bhai Gurraj Singh and Bhai Jaswinder Singh Nihang (Baba Ji’s nephew) and the doctors said to them that they were sorry that Baba Ji is not breathing or responding to anything no more that Baba Ji has passed away. Then the two Singh’s looked at each other in shock, the doctors said that they will leave us alone for a few minutes, soon as the doctors went out, Bhai Jaswinder Singh held Baba Ji’s hand on one side and on the other side Bhai Gurraj Singh held Baba Ji’s hand and Bhai Jaswinder Singh started talking to Baba Ji saying “don’t go” “the singh’s need you” “what will we do without you”. All of a sudden Baba Ji got up and sat down on the hospital bed and started doing Vaahiguroo Jaap, Then Baba Ji looked forward and Did Namashkaar and said Fateh 5 times, on the third time they said it Bhai Jaswinder Singh and Bhai Gurraj Singh started saying it aswell but they couldn’t see anything to who Baba Ji is saying Fateh to. Then Once Baba Ji said fateh 5 times, they put there left arm around Bhai Jaswinder Singh, and they put there right arm around Bhai Gurraj Singh and tightly grabbed them and said “What ever was going to happen has happened, lets go home, im ok now, call for the car and lets get out of here”, Bhai Jaswinder Singh replyed “Baba Ji will stay for a couple of days just to make sure”, Baba Ji replyed “No I’m ok everything is fine” and then Baba Ji pulled out all the drips and wires from out of them stood up and said again “take me home, see im ok, call for the car and lets get out of here”

damdamitaksaal.org

Date: May 2002

Ealing hospital. Baba Ji had been very ill on their visit to England, infact just a couple of days after arriving in England Baba Ji got very ill and had to stay in hospital. It was around 2am in the hospital room and Bhai Gurraj Singh and Bhai Amolak Singh were with Baba Ji doing seva, Baba Ji had not talked to no one while they were in hospital all they did was listen to gurbani 24 hours a day 7 days a week. All of a sudden Baba Ji’s heart beat on the machine suddenly rised and went to the top then all of a sudden it went down fast, Bhai Gurraj Singh told Bhai Amolak Singh to go out of the room and get Baba Ji’s Nephew Bhai Jaswinder Singh Nihang who was outside in another room. While he went for Baba Ji’s nephew the doctors came rushing in and by that time Baba Ji’s nephew had arrived. In the room were the Three doctors, Bhai Gurraj Singh and Bhai Jaswinder Singh Nihang (Baba Ji’s nephew) and the doctors said to them that they were sorry that Baba Ji is not breathing or responding to anything no more that Baba Ji has passed away. Then the two Singh’s looked at each other in shock, the doctors said that they will leave us alone for a few minutes, soon as the doctors went out, Bhai Jaswinder Singh held Baba Ji’s hand on one side and on the other side Bhai Gurraj Singh held Baba Ji’s hand and Bhai Jaswinder Singh started talking to Baba Ji saying “don’t go” “the singh’s need you” “what will we do without you”. All of a sudden Baba Ji got up and sat down on the hospital bed and started doing Vaahiguroo Jaap, Then Baba Ji looked forward and Did Namashkaar and said Fateh 5 times, on the third time they said it Bhai Jaswinder Singh and Bhai Gurraj Singh started saying it aswell but they couldn’t see anything to who Baba Ji is saying Fateh to. Then Once Baba Ji said fateh 5 times, they put there left arm around Bhai Jaswinder Singh, and they put there right arm around Bhai Gurraj Singh and tightly grabbed them and said “What ever was going to happen has happened, lets go home, im ok now, call for the car and lets get out of here”, Bhai Jaswinder Singh replyed “Baba Ji will stay for a couple of days just to make sure”, Baba Ji replyed “No I’m ok everything is fine” and then Baba Ji pulled out all the drips and wires from out of them stood up and said again “take me home, see im ok, call for the car and lets get out of here”

damdamitaksaal.org

akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

Shaheed Bhai Joginder Singh Harchowalwale, in pathankot jail the C.R.P police had him arrested and locked up there. In the room where he was locked up was a picture of Baba Deep Singh Ji Shaheed. One day he looked up at the picture and he remember Baba Ji and Mehta. While looking up at the picture he did a benti and said “Mahapurkho, Kirpa Karo”. He said that he will probably get shahhed one day, either today or another day, but he is requesting that he stays alive for another year because he wants to do the panth’s seva. After he did his benti all of a sudden Baba Ji’s roop appeared infront of him, Baba Ji was wearing white clothes with a nangi Sri Sahib held in their hand. Baba Ji said to Joginder Singh that his death is in Guru Sahib’s hands, that whatever Maharaj wants, that will happen. Baba Ji then said to him to get out of their, that the police can’t do anything to him. At this time the police where playing cards outside and there where big flood lights on outside. While Joginder Singh started walking out he got scared, thinking that if the police ask where he is going that he will just tell them that he is going to the toilet. But while he was walking out, the police didn’t see him and he walked straight past them. He then reached a big wall, he couldn’t jump over the wall because of his body was in such a terrible state after getting tourchared by the police. All of a sudden heavy winds started, and he reached the other side of the wall, it was like someone had thrown him over the wall. At that point outside their where more police officers surrounding the area, but still no one could see him. 4km away from the jail was a pindh that he was familiar with, he went there and borrowed some money and went straight to Mehta. When he arrived at Mehta, Baba Ji was standing at the gates waiting for him. Baba Ji held his hand and took him to their room and asked how he was and then fed him. After Bhai Joginder Singh finished eating, he told Baba Ji that what had happened. Baba Ji replied to him that it wasn’t them who helped him escape, that it was probably Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji, then Baba Ji said “Satguru Sahib Ji neh laaj rakhee” that it wasn’t them who helped him escape, that it was probably Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji

damdamitaksaal.org

Bhai Ajaib Singh now living in America. When he was Mehta, he never used to go in the Darbar to listen to Katha. He used to walk around the Dera and recite Gurbani and listen to Katha at the same time from the speakers. One day Baba Ji saw him and asked him that why doesn’t he go in the Darbar to listen to Katha. Bhai Ajaib Singh told Baba Ji that the reason is that he enjoys walking around listening to Katha and reciting Gurbani at the same time, he said that he found it more peacefull. Baba Ji then asked him if he knew what Maharaj Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji says, Bhai Ajaib Singh went quiet. Baba Ji then said a Pangti to him, which was :

syeI suMdr sohxy // swDsMig ijn bYhxy //

“They alone are beautiful and attractive , Who abide in the sadh sangat, the company of the Holy”

Baba Ji then said, who ever sits in Sangat are sohne, Baba Ji then told Bhai Ajaib Singh to start sitting in the Darbar to do Sangat.

damdamitaksaal.org

SRI HAZUR SAHIB

Singh Sahib Baba Kulwant Singh Ji Hazur Sahib Wale one amritvela morning whilst doing seva in Sachkhnad in the Takht Sahib, had Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj’s darshan and with Maharaj Sahib was Baba Thakur Singh Ji holding a garvai. The next time they saw Baba Ji they told them about this. Baba Ji said to them in nimritah that they are a Singh Sahib, they are satkaar jog, that they always do seva in a place at the Takht Sahib where no one else is allowed. Singh Sahib Ji replied by saying that Baba Ji is satkaar jog, that they had their darshan with Maharaj Sahib, That Baba Ji is Maharaj Sahib Ji’s garvai.

damdamitaksaal.org

i personally feel quite blessed that Baba Ji stayed at my house with the Jatha of Singhs. We all know Baba Ji was of little words, so when Baba Ji was leaving our house the last thing he said was "Thank you for looking after my Singhs" (not mentioning himself)...BUT the way with which Baba Ji said it, right then i knew Baba Ji doesn't care about himself but only for others. He cared not for any worldly comforts (not saying Baba Ji had to say thank you, we were blessed to get a chance to do Baba Ji's seva, that in itself is all my family needed)

I remember a Gursikh came to do sangat of Baba Ji, this Gursikh had done alot seva of a Mahapursh back in the day and was doing veechar with Baba Ji about that time, and how the Mahpursh made him do tapasiya in the middle of winter in a freezing cold river etc...i don't remeber much of the conversation as i was young then but i one thing i do remember was i've never in my life seen Baba Ji laugh like he did that day when this Gursikh came to my house (i'd seen Baba Ji smile/laugh before but this was different) , i wasn't even listening to the converstaion but looking at Baba Ji, trust me Baba Ji smiling brough out a different kind of smile from within you...i still remember this vividly

I was young then and wish i had taken more laha..but still feel blessed to have darshan of such a Pooran Gursikh

Dhan Dhan Baba Thakur Singh Ji