Soho Roadie

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
kharkoo is militant.

Kharkoo is derived from word kharka/kharak (Sound). So the persons who does kharak are called kharkoos. The word kharak is mostly used in pakistani punjabi films"Jatt da kharak".

So i think kharkoo means the person who says things without any fear and sometimes they have to do kharak to make the dumb Government listen to them and you know hindu Government only listen with only GUNS. Bhagat singh did same kind of kharak in Assemble to make the English listen to him.

I apolozis eif i have written something wrong but i have written but i felt.

Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindrawale Jindabad and always be in chardi kala.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.

• 2 months later...

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh..

vaheguru kirpa kar ies kaljug loka upar.. there have been over three thousand views and so few comments about this chardikala real story.... i think we are busy repling to the posts which are not even important example(games, what happened to our neighbor, and etc) these topics are worthless, and we are not learning anything from them which can help us to bring our jeevan up..

from this chardikala singh.. we can learn a lot.. -trust in gurbani, give ur head for panth if needed, and live fearless life and there are a lot things we can learn.

But i think stories like this one bore us.. just waste of time..

my opinion is that.. it can be wrong or right( our parents or people around us have put hatered in our heart for the singhs who gave their life in 1984 and after)

i can't believe even my parents don't want to talk about 1984 with me.. cuz they think if we talk.. then i will somehow become kharkoo or someting..

but we gotta understand the time have changed now.. before we were getting directly attack... not now we are getting indrectly attack.. liek the fake deras .. sacha sauda... and all the other things going on in punjab and outside

it is very important to undersand from where are we getting attacked from.. so the solution for the indirect attack is to take amrit andbring our jeevan up..

.. so the singhs who gave there life during 84, have passed the test which was put up by Maharaja guru gobind singh ji..

time can change fast my brothers and sisters.. never know if the same test is put on us.. which above was put on the Singh... so we have to check our jeevan and ask our if we will pass or faill... but have to be ready for anything..

anything said wrong please forgive me.. beacuse i am maha murakh and just say anything which don't even make sence..

vaheguru ji please forgive our sins... and show ur khalsa the right path

vaheguru ji ka khalsa , vaheguru ji ki fateh