Fax Broadcasting Software

LifeIsBeautiful

I know you were thinking about something for a while. Congrats!!

Did you try googling fax directory or your local telephone companies might be one idea. I think you can often narrow your searches by where you live.

Please ask the ss family anything as you go through.

Have you had a look at some basic contracts. It's a bit of work typing up something standard at the beginning, but it may be well worth it. Make sure you do things in writing as you go along, can save some tough lessons.

I know ss is not a place where we advertise, and normally it would be tacky. But you've been sharing your views and efforts and i would not mind if you told us where you are doing your work so we can keep you in mind. At least feel free to PM.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Yes its possible, but its a horrible horrible form of advertising. Its one thing for a buisness to spend money to give out advertisements, its quite another to waste your customer's own money, ink, and paper to recieve advertisements that they don't want. That probably won't go over well with them, and will likely make them choose another company rather than your own.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Obviously, before you start, you will have to think about the additional costs you will have to maintain whilst having everything else under control financially.

Software, there is a lot out there, but it's up to you to choose which one you want. Such as HylaFAX or GFiFAX.

You will need to have well maintained servers and the additional hardware you will install; in addition, you can save paper by the use of fax-email type of services.

As far as I've read, you decide to use this as advertising? If so, that it's a very bad route. It just wouldn't happen. You will be wasting too much money trying to maintain the costs. What's the probability that everyone in your local area would give your business a try despite having wasted so much money on advertising and delivering them the advertisements, a simple answer -- too low.

If advertising your products is what you want to do, I'd suggest using other methods available to get your name out there.