Man Marries "female Dog" (edited) To Beat Curse

Harmeet_Singh

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

First, this has nothing to do with being a Hindu, or religion for that matter. Do you see this happening often? The person who did this, as an individual and human being, felt he needed to marry a dog. Just as if a Jewish person wanted to marry a chicken or if a Christian person wanted to marry a cow. It makes no difference really, so yeah, I don't blame the Hindus for getting upset with you, singh1986.

We might have a problem with it, personally I could give a crap if he even decided he was in love with his toaster and decided to marry it, but if he's happy, then we should just smile at him and wish him luck.

We might have a problem with it, personally I could give a crap if he even decided he was in love with his toaster and decided to marry it, but if he's happy, then we should just smile at him and wish him luck.

Technically it's none of our buisness, so our opinions don't really matter.

Still...

First, this has nothing to do with being a Hindu, or religion for that matter. Do you see this happening often? The person who did this, as an individual and human being, felt he needed to marry a dog. Just as if a Jewish person wanted to marry a chicken or if a Christian person wanted to marry a cow. It makes no difference really, so yeah, I don't blame the Hindus for getting upset with you, singh1986.

Peacemaker Ji, Athough I understand where your coming from and what your saying...I respectfully disagree...

Firstly it does happen often enough nearly every year there is such a story reported within the Western Media; wether it be snakes, goats and cows sure enough there is a story out there where it has happened with different animals..

Secondly, these weddings take place in a Mandir, now to the impartial reader this indicates that Hinduism accepts the marriage of an Animal and Human (I posted it on Hindu Forums to ask wether it is!)...now if a Christian was to marry a cow in a Chruch or a Sikh to marry a dog in a Gurdwara; Id find it completely acceptable from an Impartial point of view to assume that these practices are not condemed.

To Better educate myself I wanted to ask wether this is an accepted Practice considering it does happen often enough within Hindu Religious Ceromonies.

Also there is a question of Animal Creulty...but hey its India; probably have a better life than street dogs.