The Iphone

Akaali

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know about updating the software on a unlocked iphone does it lock it back to at&t settings. For anyone who is thinking of getting an iphone, ive found that compared to other phones such as the n95 its wins hands down, the only feature that i find odd with the iphone is that you cannot take video! The iphone has the best internet capabilities to any phone on the market now. if anyone knows about the software update problem can they help me out!

does anyone know about updating the software on a unlocked iphone does it lock it back to at&t settings.

if anyone knows about the software update problem can they help me out!

Read this;

Read this as well

For anyone who is thinking of getting an iphone, ive found that compared to other phones such as the n95 its wins hands down, the only feature that i find odd with the iphone is that you cannot take video! The iphone has the best internet capabilities to any phone on the market now. if anyone knows about the software update problem can they help me out!

For anyone thinking of getting an iphone, i will show you a much better product, the laptop. My laptop does not only have better interent capabilities, but i have no hassle of configuration with it, I chose what I want on it; have unlimited access to trillions of networks around the world. I can call for free, send SMS for free. Have a nice big screen display, have nice buttons to go along with it or just touch your way around things (optional). I can play games, run different applications (graphics, sound mixing, recording, web design, architecture, 3D modelling, programming etc... the list goes on)to do different things; run virtually anything...

I can watch any movie file or play any type of song or any multimedia application. I have more space to play with -- easily upgradeable. I burn CDs/DVDs, can use my web camera (peripheral) as a surveilance camera and constantly send messages to my computer as e-mail and notifications abou thte monitoring activity. I can sniff up more connections in my neightbourhood to play with and get tons of data while just relaxing in my backyard.

pfft - I don't need a phone if I will have no use for a SIM.

Want me to still continue?