~pics & Vids- 1st Ever Amrit Sanchar Organized By Budda Dal~

N30S1NGH

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry the reason videos were taken out, because these videos were meant for strictly jaigaso who took amrit that day for their memory, author of the video made an benti to me so i had to take em out.

No worries singh jee but could you please let us know which clips were contained in the video and how many people took amrit on the day.

Many thanks

Vaheguru jee kaa khalsa Vaheguru jee kee fateh

sorry the reason videos were taken out, because these videos were meant for strictly jaigaso who took amrit that day for their memory, author of the video made an benti to me so i had to take em out.

No worries singh jee but could you please let us know which clips were contained in the video and how many people took amrit on the day.

Many thanks

Vaheguru jee kaa khalsa Vaheguru jee kee fateh

Basically in the video, baba nihal singh ji give updesh to jaiagaso how they should live thier lives from now onwards. I would say close 20-35 people took amrit that day, but dont quote me on numbers i m not very good in counting..hehe.

Best Regards,

PSD - Namastang has already commented that

"sorry the reason videos were taken out, because these videos were meant for strictly jaigaso who took amrit that day for their memory, author of the video made an benti to me so i had to take em out."

The videos contained the rehat and therefore will noe be sent out.

I think we should respect the wishes of these gursikhs.

waheguroooooooooooooooo

THANK YOU SSOO MUCH NAMASTANG FOR THE PHTOS OF THE CHARDI KALA NIHANG SINGHS. YOUR SEVA IS APPRECIATED, COULD PLEASE POST THE AUDIO OF BABA NIHANG BHAI NIHAL SINGH JEE GIVING REHIT BECAUSE REHIT SHOULDNT EXACTLY BE KEPT GUPT, MAYBE SANGAT COULD BENEFIT FROM IT!!

AGAIN

I think we should respect the wishes of these gursikhs.

If you would like to read the rehat it can be found in both Budha Dal and Tarnal Dal Gutka Sahibs