The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

hum bahut prasann huye jab hum yahan aaye... lol.... aap sare humhe bahut priyeh hai.... lol....... I HAVE NO IDEA WHY AM SPEAKIN DOPE HINDI IN THE VERY MORNING..... lol......may be am suffering from hindi movies deficiency syndrome..... god damn it !!!...... WHY ME!!!!! :cry:

Lol i havent heard that one.. :(

But i do wonder if it's anyhting like SRK's "tare" in Swades which was the first hindi movie ive seen.. lol and it was only for a bit. after that i saw Suami(Non-SRK), KANK, and veer-Zaara. :D

Only punjabi movie ive seen is Mera pind and Nanak Naam ChardiKala... Does nayone know where i can download Nanak :D ?

Okay some being help me out when you get the chance!

Here' my question:

The phrase "tusi ki karde ho" - IF you were speaking to a girl, would karde become kardia?

Also, same for verbs like jade in tusi kitthe jade ho... does jade become jadia when talking to a female? or does it stay jade/karde, etc.

thanks all :D

no karde dosnt become kardia, you can use tusi ki karde ho when talking to a girl

for the second one use tusi kitthe challe ho instead of tusi kitthe jade ho, it sounds better....and jade dosnt become jadia when talking to a girl. or you can just say oye phitte muh kitthe challe :D