The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

am thinkin of somethin to grab everyone's attention .... my mind is still not awaken.. so i was wondering since the number of ppl at this thread is rising ... as a good sign we should perhaps create an off topic community or a legion.... since we all love bein off topic and letin our randomness take over our minds...so... wt u guys think... :rolleyes:

am thinkin of somethin to grab everyone's attention .... my mind is still not awaken.. so i was wondering since the number of ppl at this thread is rising ... as a good sign we should perhaps create an off topic community or a legion.... since we all love bein off topic and letin our randomness take over our minds...so... wt u guys think... :rolleyes:

im up for it :D

and caveman is plain jokes!

YOU SHOULD SEE MY FACE ITS JOKES ASWELL!

na im a good looking bunda oh my ego :p

indeed, there have been reports that cavemans pugh is very nice today and his point is soo sharp it can pop a balloon!!

ughhhh.... ahahahahah caveman lol ahahah omg lol

roflol!!!!

P.S. if anybody doesnt know what roflol means its quite simplle rollong on the floor laughing out loud :)

there u go lol

i want wierdos in this threrad so we can make fun of some wierdo nesss lol