The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

OK PEOPLE I AM BACK..... AFTER A HUMONGOUS TIME TRAVEL FROM LIKE 10,000 BC COZ I HAD TO WRESTLE WITH THIS STUPID LEPRECHAUN WHO STOLE MY SKITTLES.....

SO HOWS EVERYBODY DOIN....???? AVY I KNOW UR ALWAYS UPTO SOMETHING...... AND PJS YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO PROUD.... I SHALL TAKE U TO MY TIME TRAVEL ADVENTURE SOMEDAY !!!!! LOL

lol yeah right someone isnt telling the truth that they were on spring break and was having too much fun to even come and say hi to us lol ahahah

yeah im up to somethign lol i took my panorama class pf 2010 picture today lol that was fun lol ahah couldnt have more fun in my life cant believe im actually graduating high school lol im soo happy lol ... pjs veerji makes me happy cuz he always gives me cyber lassi lol .... hey i want to go too lol

heyyyy...... yea I am finally bak from the break ,....and no i wasnt having tht much of a fun ..... it was all work work and work and I was able to somehow to manage to time travel .....lol speakin about having time problem ahha.......

oh yea you guys both should come along with me for my next trip....... am supposed to have a dopey dinner with Julius Ceasar and yes he dopes skittles too !!!! and we can use pjs cyber lassi ..... it ll make him happy ..... hehe

lol ahaha awww so much work.. but hey time travel?? u had fun... im ready to go take me ... lol yeah take pjs veerji with me too lol...a supposed dinner with Julius caesar and cyber lassi with pjs veerji... ohhhhhh thats awesome lol.... itll make me happy too lol