The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

well here it is anyways,

Hello dear one,

How is life treating you?? Before I continue, I will like to tell you a little about me. Am JANE GABRIEL by name. I just saw your profile and it sound so interesting. I then choose to drop a line to you, just to let you know that I care to be with your for a long term relationship . Please i will like you to email me back in my email address so that i can send you my photos and tell you more about myself. Here is my email: [janegab11@yahoo.com] I am waiting to get a reply from you. Remember distance or colour does not matter but true love matters alot in life. I will stop here and be waiting to here from you soon in my main box. Bye for now. And remain blessed.

Yours Sincerely,

[janegab11@yahoo.com]

haha i got a similar email from an id named buvba....... heres wt i got

Hello dear one,

How is life treating you?? Before I continue, I will like to tell you a little about me. Am JANE GABRIEL by name. I just saw your profile and it sound so interesting. I then choose to drop a line to you, just to let you know that I care to be with your for a long term relationship . Please i will like you to email me back in my email address so that i can send you my photos and tell you more about myself. Here is my email: [janegab11@yahoo.com] I am waiting to get a reply from you. Remember distance or colour does not matter but true love matters alot in life. I will stop here and be waiting to here from you soon in my main box. Bye for now. And remain blessed.

Yours Sincerely,

[janegab11@yahoo.com]

....... i think thts stupid <_<